Only 300 meters from the beach and minutes from the popular Somers General Store close to the Somers Yacht Club and bush walking tracks. This delightful 3 bed, 2 bath holiday home is a perfect escape from the busy world outside. It features 2 living areas with an open plan kitchen and entertainment area opening on to an outdoor paved patio and a peaceful, fully fenced garden to enjoy. Quality decor, appliances and linen make holidaying a pleasure. Recycled air conditioners, wood burning Coonara keep you warm or cool as desired.
* Formal lounge with sofas, air conditioning, TV and DVD
* Kitchen/entertainment area with dining tables and chairs, comfy leather sofas, TV and DVD, stone floors, dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, fridge and island bench.
* Bedroom 1 with King sized bed and en suite
* Bedroom 2 with Queen sized bed and en suite
* Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds
* Laundry with ironing board, iron, drying rack, washing machine, soaking trough and vacuum cleaner
* Study with comfy chairs and books
* Back garden with stone paved patio, outdoor table and chairs, BBQ and bug catcher
* Off street parking for several cars with one under cover
* Sleeps a maximum of 6
* Non smoking house
* No pets
Somers - a delightful secret
Somers on the Mornington Peninsula is a delightful, unspoiled coastal village with easy access to the beach, local bike and walking tracks, wineries and restaurants. Also markets, farm gates, golf, horse riding and the Somers General Store.