About the property
- Resort1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Stunning 180% Sunrise/Set views,Opp Beach,Swim up Bar,Cafe,Dining, Entertainment
‘Upmarket Resorts at Q1’- This stunning large apartment has 180 degree views of ocean, beach, city, main river & hinterland views – photos are 'actual'. Watch the sunrise in the east to the sunset in the west each day. It is renowned as the ultimate place to stay on the Gold Coast, as it is the tallest (77 floors) residential property in Australia.
LARGE apartment approximately 120 m2, sleeps 4-6 people in 3 separate bedding areas, (prices quoted on Stayz are for standard booking of 4).
PLEASE NOTE: The apartment is for 4 people but can accommodate up to 6 people, utilising the apartment,either a 1 /2 or 3 bedding areas (4 beds) dependent on the number of guests of the booking- (accommodates up to 6 people).
The price is correct from HomeAway when you add the number of guests to your 'Request to Book' or 'Enquiry' -
-MINIMUM AGE TO BOOK IS 20 years. PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION -
-Master bedroom- sleeps 2 - queen bed & walk in robe / 180 degree views from the ocean -beach in the east to the hinterland in the west - has walk through wardrobe to bathroom. 32" TV in Master bedroom
-Study - sleeps 2 - two singles or a king bed - this room is 'off the lounge in the study' and is divided off from lounge with sturdy room dividers.
-3rd separate bedding area- double sofa bed- no springs- very comfortable- fully closed off room with blinds all the way around with 180 degree views of the ocean, pool and beach in the east to the hinterland in the west.
USING ALL (4) BEDS to Separate 3 or 4 single guests will incur an extra charge
PLEASE NOTE- This is not a proper 3 bedroom - we state it as a 2 bedroom, so please be aware we offer the sofa bed in a room that is fully closed off - this is the 3rd bedding area.
For Hire - High Chair
FREE - Portacot if available
THIS APARTMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES - The Resort management also does not accept Schoolies
The apartment is fully furnished with
- 55" LED LCD television in lounge with Sony sound -bar for TV sound
- 32" LED LCD television in Master Bedroom
- Sound-bar plays your smart phone music through the speakers.
- Linen supplied for the beds - summer or winter quilts provided dependent on season
- Washing machine (please bring your own washing powder)
- Clothes dryer
- Air drying rack for drying towels / clothes overnight
- Bath towels – 1 per person
- Beach/spa towels -not supplied please bring your own if you require these
(enquire for price to be supplied)
UPMARKET RESORTS ON THE GOLD COAST WILL PROVIDE
- Complimentary free flowing handwash, 50 ml body wash, shampoo, conditioner & complimentary sachets of tea, coffee, sugar & salt/pepper, 2 toilet rolls
-Nescaf Coffee Maker with complimentary 2 x coffee pods
COFFEE MAKER - Nescaf Dolce Gusto with 2 x complimentary coffee pods for your arrival. The coffee pods / milk pods can be bought from Coles or Woolworths Supermarkets buying the Nescaf Dolce Gusto brand Coffee pods . See photo on Listing - ENJOY
RESORT DETAILS - POINTS OF INTEREST - LIGHT RAIL / TRAM
- The resort is 5*
- 24 hour Concierge
- 24 hour Security
- Secure designated car space with parking under the resort.
- Large indoor 25 metre heated lap pool
- 2 Large outdoor pools
- Gym - Large Fully Equipped overlooking pool and Longboards Cafe
- Longboards Café access - part of Q1 - also accessible from the street
positioned across the road from the Beach.
- In house Cinema /Movie Room
- Indoor Sauna
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Games Room - Fully equipped - very large
- Light Rail Tram Station outside the Resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard takes you
to all the other places the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Bus outside the Resort on Gold Coast Highway at the end of Hamilton Ave, takes you
to all the other places the Gold Coast has to offer and also to all the Theme Parks
SeaWorld on Sea World Drive &, Wet n Wild, Movieworld and Dreamworld - all in the suburb of Helensvale
- Concierge can also book you on the shuttle bus that stops at the Resort to take you
to the Theme Parks.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The apartment is 2 streets from the heart of Surfers Paradise - along The Esplanade /
- The beach is patrolled by the Surf Lifesavers -in front of Resort
- The Resort has its own poolside swim-up 'Longboards Cafe' which is on the promenade
opposite the beach.
- The night markets are on ‘The Esplanade' parallel to the beach in Surfers Paradise
on Wed/Fri/Sunday nights -a 2 minute walk from the Resort.
- Cavill Ave, the centre of Surfers Paradise is 50 metres from Q1 - Great shopping in the
day and fantastic night life as well as Alfresco dining.
- Orchid Ave is 50 metres from Q1- Time Zone - Infinity - Ripleys Believe it or Not - Mini
Golf - lots on offer in Surfers Paradise for your kids.
- Q1 lift to Skypoint Observation Deck -Level 77 - See the whole of Gold Coast from here
& also dine on the top level of the tallest building on the Gold Coast. Fantastic sunsets
Theme Parks -
Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, White Water World, Wet n Wild - accessible by public transport / shuttle bus direct to the Theme Parks or by car
- Orchid Ave/Elkorn Ave/Surfers Paradise Blvd - The 'Brand' shops are all here
- Surfers Paradise Paradise Centre 'Centro' / other shopping centres in Surfers as well
- Pacific Fair -NEW $650 million refurbishment 10 mins from Q1 - Tram takes you straight
- Robina Shopping Centre - 15 mins by car from Q1 - or bus from your doorstep
- Jupiters Casino with live shows - tram takes you straight there -few stops south of Q1
or 5 min drive south
- Gold Coast Convention Centre - tram takes you straight there - few stops south of Q1
or 5 min drive south
- Broadbeach - tram takes you straight there -few stops south of Q1 or 5 min drive south
- Secure undercover parking with an appointed car space - Large Visitors Parking under Q1 building
- Full Security -the apartments are very secure with 24 hour security and camera surveillance.
The new light rail / tram called the 'G Link' tram station is on the street directly in front of the resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard. The new tram is ideal for getting around south to Broadbeach and north it travels through Surfers Paradise to Main Beach and continues up to the University Hospital and Griffith University.
Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast' has one, two and three bedroom apartments in 5 star resorts on offer on the Gold Coast. We operate the apartments independently from the Resort Management which ensures you receive immediate attention if required during your stay plus personal check in and all questions answered.
The apartment you wish to book into is 'as per the photos'
Upmarket Resorts at Q1 –
9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise, 4217
HOW TO PAY
Direct to Stayz Online Payment using your credit card
-PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION
-Minimum LEGAL age for check in is 18 years.
-Government-issued photo identification at check in required ie Drivers License
-NON SMOKING APARTMENT
-NO PARTY POLICY - ZERO TOLERANCE BY OPERATOR & RESORT SECURITY
-THIS APARTMENT & RESORT DOES NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES
-The Resort management also does not accept Schoolies
-No pets allowed
-Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
-Prices / tariff are seasonal - From $159 per night low season to $500 high season
-Room prices listed are for the occupancy searched and prices shown include existing bedding only for 4 guests . If additional bedding is required, please contact directly as this service is subject to availability only. Charges may be payable directly to the Guest for additional bedding, extra beds, if this has not been pre-arranged
-Special requests are not guaranteed; they are subject to availability only upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great getaway; beautiful coast/river/city views, everything you need to have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. So close to beach and pool is fantastic. Unit was clean and well equipped. Can’t wait for our next stay.
Thank you Maria for your wonderful review. Yes the 180 degree from east the sunrise over the ocean to west sunset over the hinterland views are spectacular. All return guests get 5% discount. See you again soon - Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast
Found this room for my birthday over this weekend, stunning views and room. Definitely would want to book again!
Beautiful apartment with amazing views!
Very clean, modern, spacious apartment. Views are amazing! Great location, just a short stroll to Cavil Ave and a tram stop beside building, restaurants and convienience store on ground level and a bar and restaurant beside the pool. Manager easily contacted and attentive. Great facilities, safe and secure parking. Great place to call home while exploring all the Gold Coast has to offer.
Thanks Emma for your great review- will be great to host you again and we offer 5% discount to our returning guests
Bit rough tound the edges
Paint chipped in places. Dirty fingerprints on walls.. no soap provided.. and only 2 rolls of toilet paper.
Hi Michael, sorry you were upset with your security being required to be deducted some monies. This is obviously why you have left this ‘negative’ review. I would point out the obvious from the 26 fabulous reviews below where they state apartment is “modern, extremely clean, very reasonable price for the ‘quality of accommodation’ , plus one review states the photos don’t do this place justice, absolutely amazing, etc etc “. The apartment has been freshly painted throughout only two months ago. There is no paint chipped and there are no fingerprints on the walls otherwise I am sure other reviews would have stated this :) I am sorry that you felt you had to say what you said because you are obviously upset ? As per the Stayz website www.stayz.com.au/173450 it states what ‘Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast’ provides and we also send to you in confirmation email once you book what is provided. YOU WILL NOT FIND ACCOMMODATION THAT IS GOING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF TOILET ROLLS. If you were staying for 21 days that would be 21 days of toilet rolls. You stayed 2 nights. You were 3 x 19 yr olds and you were supplied with what was stated – 2 toilet rolls (1 per day ) There is a Grocer Shop located in the grounds of Q1 Resort if you required more toilet rolls and more soap during your 2 night stay. (The shampoo also doubles as a spa shampoo/wash) We also provide free flowing hand wash, and 50ml complimentary shower gel, shampoo conditioner, and tea, coffee, sugar sachets, as well as a Nescaf Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee pods for our guests upon arrival.
Modern and spacious apartment
We came in a group of four and was pleasantly surprised by the size and amenities available. Location was great (not to mention the views) - we were within close walking distance to cafes and Surfers Paradise. the only times we needed a car was to and from airport. Highly recommend.
We all enjoyed our stay the apartment was perfectly clean, modern with nice views and wonderful communication from the owners, A+ Would recommend to anyone.