1 Full Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2 (3 with futon or roll-out bed) ( 3 Max)
About TIM CLEMENTS
Family owned and run. We have Four rental cottages at this location. We keep one for ourselves, the other Three we rent. They are all beautifully set up with everything you will need for a comfortable and enjoyable vacation. We include free cable t.v. WiFi internet connection, one time linen set up, bathroom towels, gas grill and picnic table in the garden. etc...etc... JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!
TIM CLEMENTS purchased this Condo in 2007
Why TIM CLEMENTS chose Southwest Harbor
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EARLY SPRING GET AWAY OR BOOKING YOUR SUMMER BREAK IN BEAUTIFUL ACADIA NATIONAL PARK OR LOOKING FOR AUTUMN / FALL WHICH MAKES A GREAT TIME TO SEE THE NEW ENGLAND BEAUTIFUL COLORS! NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE DATES YOU WANT!
What makes this Condo unique
Newly refurbished this year, close to everything on the Island of 'Mount Desert Island' it is 15minutes to the main entrance of ACADIA NATIONAL PARK, 20 minutes to BAR HARBOR. 2 minutes to ECHO LAKE BEACH!! (One of the most popular places on the Island, it has a sand beach plus lifeguards!) and we are just a few minutes from Southwest Harbor town!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Place was close to market, trails, water restaurants. Place was clean but outdated imo. Mattress little too springy for my back and took some adjusting to wake up without a stiff neck and lower back. Tried to iron my clothes for a fancy dinner but the iron kept tipping over and spilling built up calcium or stone over my clothes. Other than that, place felt very homey decor wise. Was well lit, had a full kitchen and it was worth the money. We spent most of the day out in the nature anyways
Lovely stay in Southwest Harbor!
This was our third trip to Acadia National Park, and our first time not staying in. Bar Harbor hotel/motel. What a great decision! We like be the neighborhood. You are close to good food and great hiking. The lodging is even better than it appears in the pictures. It’s bigger than expected and very clean. Tim is a great host and made sure to welcome us and provide local tips. We look forward to staying with him again!
Great place in a great area
The place was very clean and larger than we expected from the photos. There was just two of us but there was a rollaway bed and a pack ‘n play, if needed. The place was equipped with everything we needed. We had a problem with the TV one evening (our fault) and Tim came immediately to help us. Plus we had a lovely conversation with him. The area and Acadia National Park is one of our favorite places to travel to. This rental was perfectly located for us to avail ourselves of the beauty of this area. And the weather cooperated while we were there. We highly recommend coming to this area in the Fall. More beauty than you can imagine
Theresa & Dave October 23, 2018
Cozy comfy and convenient!
We were very happy with our rental. The location was great, adorable and clean with trails, restaurants and grocery store so close.
My expectations were not met
The house was equipped with all the necessities to make you feel at home but the bedroom was right next to the highway which was noisy every minute of the day. We needed ear plugs and a fan going in order to sleep. The place was clean but we could not contend with the constant noise of traffic. I would not recommend this place if you want peace and quiet. We only stayed three nights and decided to leave. I could not figure out how it was rated 4.8 stars.
Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay.
The island here is 'extremely' busy during tourist season, with appox 4 million people (All with cars) visiting a 14 mile by 11 mile area. 60% of which is taken up by the National park, leaving 40% of the island to to house visitors.
We are here to offer accommodation only. We offer clean, well equipped rentals for people to use as a base to explore the Acadia National park. (Which is what people have rated our property on) Unfortunately I am not in charge of traffic.
Nice and roomy
Off the beaten path , great to get away from all the tourists!
There is plenty to do and see on Mount Desert Island. There is the obvious attraction of Acadia National Park and all it offers. There is the charm of Bar Harbor, offering evening shopping and restaurants galore! There is also : Whale watching / Lobster boat tours / Sail boat trips / Sea fishing / Fresh water fishing / Water Taxis to the surrounding Islands / Horse drawn carriage rides (from Jordon Pond House, a beautiful part of the park) / Sand Beach also in the park / Echo Lake Beach, in Southwest Harbor (a very popular beach with locals & tourists alike, offering restrooms, changing facilities and lifeguards) a great way to laze away a day! so come and rent our place and get some more useful tips from us!
Thank you, Tim & Sian