Positioned on the beautiful lakeside walk, this is the perfect escape for couples, families and friends.
The ultimate getaway for those into fishing, boating, swimming, sailing, kayaking,walking the foreshore, bush walking or relaxing with a book. Wake up to a spectacular sunrise and enjoy the variety of calls from the native bird life.
Summerland Point is home to pelicans, ducks, possums, turtles, many species of fish and even dolphins from time to time.
The home offers new furnishings including:
- 1 king size bed and 2 queen size beds upstairs;
- TV room with large flat screen,DVD player and in-house movies;
- New bathroom;
- Kitchen with stone benchtop induction cooktop Miele dishwasher, microwave and large fridge/freezer
- Open plan living with deck overlooking the open waterways of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Second bathroom and laundry is conveniently located downstairs.
- Huge under cover entertaining area ideal for alfresco dining.
The games room will be fun for all the family and features darts, table tennis and sporting equipment ideal for the expansive level lawn leading to the waters edge. Free use of 2 sea kayaks.
BBQ is located upstairs overlooking the water.
Summerland Lakehouse is in the perfect location.
Minutes walk along the foreshore to popular swimming/playground/BBQ area at Sandy Beach.
Launch your boat at the end of the street at Boat Harbour and anchor it out the front of this property.
Conveniently located (600 meters away) is Food Works supermarket, a bottle shop, petrol station, bakery, cafe (great Coffee), restaurants (Thai, Italian, Chinese/Malaysian) and fish & chips/ take away food outlet.
There are numerous playgrounds and the public wharf, only a short stroll away.
Take the courtesy bus to and from the local sporting or bowling club for a delicious meal.
10 minutes away is Lake Munmorah State Recreation Area for walking trails
15 minutes Catherine Hill Bay surf beach and the famous Catho Pub.
20 minutes to Swansea and Caves Beach.
30 minutes to 4WD and hiking at Watagan State Forest.
45 minutes to Hunter Valley vineyards and concert venues.