About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
- House is fully serviced (linen, towels & initial toiletries provided)
- A fully equipped kitchen with oven & dishwasher
- Espresso coffee machine & Milk frother (pods provided).
- Large 50'' LCD TV, Foxtel & DVD player
- Climate controlled ducted gas heating.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes (2 x Queen, 2 x King singles)
- 2 bathrooms (2 showers, 2 toilets, 1 bathtub)
- Laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer.
- Large Rear Deck with a Barbeque + outdoor table & chairs.
- Ample off street parking available
- 500 metres from city centre
- Travel/Baby cot & high chair available upon request (free of charge)
- A 5th bed (Single ensemble) can be provided by prior arrangement to sleep 7 guests in total.
16 on Curran is the perfect location to relax, with a stylish interior in a quiet location on 1 block from town.
Our prices are based on the number of bedrooms requested.
MIDWEEK - Sunday - Thursday - 1 bedroom $165, 2 beds $190 & 3 beds $220
WEEK ENDS - Friday & Saturday - 1 bedroom $180, 2 beds $210 & 3 beds $250.
(higher tariffs apply in peak periods)
1 bedroom (1-2 guests)
2 bedrooms (up to 3-4 guests)
3 bedrooms (up to 5-6 guests)
We offer discounts for 4+ nights.
A 20 per cent deposit is required to secure your booking with the remains balance due 14 days prior to the commencement of your stay. Cash, on-line transfer or credit card accepted
- Bookings less than two weeks in advance require full payment to secure the stay.
- Sun/Thurs - 1 night stay is available
- Fri/Sat - 2 night minimum stay over weekends
- Public holiday weekends - 3 night minimum stay
- Easter - 4 night minimum stay
- Christmas - 5 night minimum stay
- ONE NIGHT STAYS MIDWEEK- $40.00 surcharge applies.
- SECURITY BOND - $200 - please note we require the payment of a security/damages bond & this must be paid with all bookings. This bond is refundable (if there is no damage) in the week following your stay.
- SMOKING OUTSIDE ONLY - The premises is strictly non-smoking.
- PETS are allowed only if specific arrangements have been MADE with the OWNER.
- The property and is not suitable for children under two years of age due to the deck at the back of the house.
- If you need to cancel there is no refund if cancelled within 14 days of the stay commencing. We will refund your money 100% if we secure another booking.
- The BBQ is to be cleaned by the guests prior to departure, if not cleaned a $30 fee will be incurred which will be taken from the bond.
Angela Oosterveen / Mark Oosterveen
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Quiet, convenient location.
We very much enjoyed our stay with easy walk to all parts of town. Accommodation was clean and modern with all the ammenities needed, including a second bathroom!
Perfect Location to explore Orange
16 on Curran was a wonderful place for our family of 6 to stay during the October wine festival. The configuration of the beds worked well and the 2 bathrooms meant we were all able to get ready quickly. The location is within walking distance of the main town so we were able to park our cars at home of an evening and stroll into town. I would highly recommend 16 on Curran and would definitely come back again.
We really enjoyed our stay at 16 on Curan. It's close to town and really comfortable to stay in. Even though it was winter, the house was warm and comfortable.
Great place to stay n Orange
Very cosy & comfortable house in a great location. The central heating was wonderful. Beds comfy with great linen & cosy doonas. Kitchen very well equipped & user friendly. Easy walk to town.
Great property and location
Very homely and welcoming, would definitely stay here again
Very good property -comfortable
No problem booking - location excellent, house very nice & comfortable - an excellent choice when away from home. Warm, clean & cosy.