|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Cafes, Entertainment & unique little shops in every direction!
A much more attractive option than staying in Brisbane Business District, The Spot Bulimba is located in the vibrant urban village of Bulimba, which is one of the most popular inner city riverside precincts for local, national and international guests.
People come to Bulimba from everywhere to experience the huge selection of cafes, eateries, movies, shopping, entertainment and particularly the atmosphere!
It is a riverside precinct and therefore has access to river transport which gives guests the opportunity to hop on a CityCat or Ferry and travel along the river and experience all of Brisbane's attractions.
What a beautiful way to travel and see Brisbane!
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
- 4 Kilometres from Brisbane City
- On the doorstep of the renowned Oxford Street Bulimba
- A few minutes walk to Hawthorne or Bulimba CityCat & River Ferry Terminal
- Numerous bus options very close by
- A few steps away from popular Hawthorne
- 5 minute drive to freeways going to North and South Coasts
- 15 minute walk to local 3 par (9 hole) golf course
- 2 minute drive to boat ramp
- 2 minute drive to aquatic centre
- 5-10 minute drive to "The Gabba" sports stadium
- 2 minutes from Qld Hockey Stadium
- Close to many of Brisbane's hospitals
** WHEN COMPARING PROPERTIES, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY HAS AIR CONDITIONING IN EVERY ROOM, INCLUDING ALL BEDROOMS, MOSQUITO SCREENS AND HAS 2 BATHROOMS.
- 3 large built in bedrooms (2 with Queen size beds and the other with 2 single beds)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans in all rooms of the house including all bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms (including ensuite to the main bedroom)
- Covered Front and Rear entertainment decks with seating options for eating on both
- View to Brisbane City
- All of the windows have Mosquito Screens to ensure your maximum comfort.
- Barbeque on rear deck
- Huge double remote control lockup garage with internal entry
- Massive storage area for people relocating or if you bring the boat
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can cook to your heart's content and includes a NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE!
- A starter selection of some basics are supplied including: Paper Towels, Washing Liquid, Dishwasher Cubes, Salt & Pepper, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Tea and Washing Powder.
- Free High Speed Internet and local and national phone calls
- Large Smart TV, Blu Ray player with NETFLIX & Nintendo Wii in the lounge room and flat screen tv with DVD player in the main bedroom
- Polished timber floors through whole house
- MOSQUITO & FLY SCREENS THROUGHOUT
- Fully fenced yard
- Very comfortable trundle and folding beds available for extra guests
- Complimentary Portable Cot & High Chair
- Fully equipped laundry including drying machine
THE SPOT BULIMBA IS A STRICTLY NON SMOKING PROPERTY
STANDARD TARIFF INCLUDES 4 ADULTS
Our family business, Home4u2stay, has 5 gorgeous properties to offer you in the ever popular Inner City riverside precinct of BULIMBA HAWTHORNE. We have been providing Short Term & Holiday Accommodation in the Bulimba & Hawthorne urban village for many years now, and our properties are all of a standard, and equipped with all the comforts that we would expect from properties where we choose to stay ourselves.
Please send us a message through the "Send a Message" button at the bottom of this page prior to requesting a booking so that we can be in communication with you about whether this, or one of our other beautiful properties, can best suit your needs. We will respond extremely quickly!
WHEN YOU ENQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY, WE WILL RESPOND VERY QUICKLY!
Clean & Well behaved PETS welcome by negotiation. Pets must be discussed and approved by us prior to your stay and an extra fee will apply.
Guests need to provide management with a $600 security deposit which is fully refundable provided that the property is left undamaged and relatively clean, the keys are returned and that guests leave by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Cafes, Entertainment & Cinemas
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 18 2017 - Nov 30 2017
5 night minimum stay