On a quiet tree lined street in a fantastic central location, is a fully renovated holiday Oasis. It's affordable luxury for up to 6 guests.
It's the perfect place for families looking to enjoy a fantastic getaway, to relax and unwind, with loads of fun & resort style facilities in the plunge pool (& a fantastic kids cubby), where you experience the kind of luxury features & facilities you deserve.
Ideal for travelers wanting contemporary style accommodation with the privacy of your own holiday home. It really is a destination itself for everything you want & need in a great central location.
While you're our guests, we want you to feel at home from the moment you arrive.
This 3 bedroom 1 bath mid-century modern house can sleep up to a maximum of 6 adult guests. We cater well for families with children, we can provide cots & high chairs, at no extra cost. There are 2 x Queen Beds + 2 x king-single beds).
Reverse cycle air-conditioning keeps the whole house cool in summer & warm in winter.
The front yard is fully enclosed to give you a private space nestled around a lush gorgeous garden,. The plunge pool has its own separate glass fence, both front & rear outdoor areas are connected by decked paths. The very private high front garden gate even has a child lock so the kids can play happily and safely in the yard.
At this holiday oasis, you have a fully equipped HOUSE with a cool retro vibe + in a great central location, just about everything you'd like to see is a short drive away.
5 mins drive to fabulous shopping, 7km from Perth City & 10km Kings Park. The Swan River is nearby to just a 15 minute drive to where the beautiful SWAN VALLEY begins. Many of the same world class Margaret River wineries in the South West are ALSO in the Swan Valley, but so much closer than 6hr drive to Margaret River, Swan Valley is right on your doorstep in just 15 mins. There are also plenty of Cafes & many Alfresco dining Restaurants, cellar door wine tastings, 2 Chocolate Factories, art galleries plus loads of family friendly attractions nearby.
The salt water plunge pool stays warm with a solar pool blanket, extending the swimming season from around October to April.
Sitting in the Spa Seats in the Pool, you're surrounded by wall to wall green space in a beautiful garden. You can swim against the powerful swim jets in the pool for fitness or just for the kids to have fun to ride on with a small inflatable.
You can relax on the deck by the plunge pool with a chilled beverage with plenty for the kids to do while you get some well-earned relaxation.(but Strictly No Parties Policy)
Dianella is just 15 minutes from the Airport, it's close-by to several local Restaurant and Cafe districts (Mt Lawley, Northbridge, Leederville, Subiaco, East Perth & City) or for those born to shop, there's some sensational shopping just 5 mins away (Galleria Morley), or in Perth City or grab some fantastic bargains from Perth's Warehouse outlet shopping in West Perth.
Watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean is a must see or take a walk on Perth's beautiful white sandy beaches. City Beach, Trigg Beach, & Scarborough Beach are just a short 20 min drive away.
Local attractions like
Rottnest lsland, Penguin Island, Perth Zoo, Kings Park (+ the Tree-top walk & glass bridge), see over 3000 wildflowers in Botanic Gardens, amazing views overlooking the Swan River and Perth City skyline close by to National Parks & stunning parks & gardens, plus loads of fun playgrounds for the kids. Go for a picnic or bushwalk through John Forrest National Parks & Walyunga National Park, or kayak down from Avon River into the Swan River.
Beautiful Architecture around historic Fremantle + the weekend markets & Market Street Cafes are a treat to the senses..
Inside, this mid-century modern home has been renovated to a very high standard. Gran
For in home entertainment there is new technology including 4K Smart TV, Chromecast & a Bluetooth Soundbar with sub for your own music
DVD player and a collection of Free DVD movies.
For the kids a huge collection of Lego, books & board games are all provided.
Out the back you will find the tree house cubby up a ladder with a view through the trees adjacent to the rear alfresco patio area where you can keep an eye on the kids while you relax under the ceiling fan in the back Alfresco patio.
All Linen and towels are provided:
* NEW white waffle premium standard bedding on all the beds
* Crisp freshly laundered 1000tc Egyptian cotton sheets, pillowcases, large fluffy bath towels, hand towels, face washers, Cabana pool towels, tea towels and bathmat are all supplied.
* Instant coffee, tea bags, sugar, & all essential supplies are provided, plus a coffee plunger an espresso coffee machine & grinder.
*2 Port-a-cots with mattress' 2 high-chairs provided if required, plus bed rails available for our little VIP guests all at no charge.
If you love to cook, the gourmet chef's kitchen has it all:
* Fully equipped kitchen, cookware, utensils, toaster, toasted sandwich maker, rice cooker, kettle, coffee plunger, espresso coffee machine & coffee bean grinder.
* full size dishwasher,
* Smeg 5 burner cooktop rangehood & oven,
* huge 3 door pull-out pantry
* a side by side large family size fridge freezer, with chilled filtered water + an ice dispenser on the door.
* Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
* The bathroom has a luxurious indulgent extra-roomy rain shower, hairdryer & separate toilet.
* Out in the back deck for alfresco dining or drinks with family & friends is a dining table (seats 8), enclosed with cafe blinds, a deluxe BBQ with wok burner & glass hood.
* In the back yard is a fantastic cubby to entertain the kids with a working crane, their own kitchen & a chandelier.
FREE WIFI is INCLUDED, unlimited high speed for you to watch streamed movies and TV shows (with Chromecast) Netflix, You tube, & Stan. If you are an overseas visitor, buy a $2 pre-paid SIM to swap into your phone for Wifi to help you find your way around our City.
A Breakfast Hamper is an optional extra, in the fridge filled with a few fresh essentials like fresh milk, bread, eggs, butter, coffee beans, fresh fruit & yoghurt, fruit juice + selection of mini cereals when you check-in (at cost - $45)
Brand NEW retro furniture, designer furnishings, bedding, linen & new technology.
* 15 mins drive to Swan Valley, with cellar door wine tastings at local Wineries, Breweries, local Restaurants, Art Galleries, horse riding & 2 Chocolate factories with free samples!
Great picnic spots at Walyunga National Park beside the Avon river with bush walking trails.
*10 mins drive to Kings Park with the Stunning views over the Swan River, the City, with a tree-top walk & 3000 wildflowers in WA's Botanic Gardens.
* Short drive to Street Cafes in trendy Mt Lawley or Inglewood, or just a 10-15 min drive to sample the world class food in Perth's Cafe/Restaurant districts in Leederville, Subiaco, Northbridge, Perth City Centre, East Perth or the Beach Cafe's In Cottesloe, Scarborough or Trigg/City Beach.
*10 mins drive to City to Cultural Centre in Northbridge, State Theatre, Perth Arena, Museum, Art Gallery of WA. See ticketek or ticketmaster for what's on in Perth, plus great live Comedy and live theatre.
*15 mins drive to park in South Perth Zoo or drive to Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade, catch ferry across Swan River to South Perth + a short walk to Perth Zoo.
*Take a day trip to Rottnest Island. Ferries leave from Elizabeth Quay Jetty on Perth Esplanade or from Fremantle or Hillarys Boat Harbour.
* 20 min drive beach at Hillarys ideal for under 5yo, next to entrance to "the Great Escape" Hillarys Marina with a shaded playground on sand, wind protected beach.
*20 min drive to City Beach, Trigg Beach or Scarborough Beach
* 25 mins drive to AQWA -
Aquarium of WA & Great Escape Waterpark at Hillary's Marina
* 20 mins drive to Galaxy Drive-in Kingsley.
* 10 mins drive to Malaga Weekend markets
* 45 mins drive to Fremantle Markets (Fri Sat Sun), Cafes & Restaurants, Pubs etc
* 2 mins drive to Greater Union Cinemas Galleria Shopping Centre
* 5 mins to Morley Rollerdrome.
* 5 mins away is Bayswater Waves Public Pool with giant wave pool
* Caversham Wildlife Park is close-by, just 15 minute drive, have a photo taken holding a Koala, handfeed Kangaroos, see native animals up close, no glass fences.
* an indoor climbing wall "the hangout" in Bayswater
* Indoor Go Carts on race tracks (Over 8 - 10yo)
PARKS, PLAYGROUND'S & PICNIC SPOTS
There many beautiful Parks & Gardens close by
* just 250m away in Light Street is Dianella Open Space, bike paths & an adventure playground
*Just 7 min drive away is Hyde Park -Vincent St Highgate where you can see ducks, long necked turtles around the lake, a playground & stunning huge old growth trees.
Within 10-15 mins drive away:
* In summer there's 10 outdoor movie venues under the stars, some have deck chairs or bean bags, or take a picnic blanket, some are licensed, some BYO.
* Kings Park (great views of Swan River & City),
* Lake Monger in Leederville - see WA's iconic black swans .
* Whiteman Park, (picnic or bbq amongst Kangaroos & emu's).
* Caversham Wildlife Park is adjacent to Whiteman Park, has many native animals - handfeed a Kangaroo or have your Photo taken with a Koala.
* Bardon Park on river in Maylands has great playgrounds + free BBQ picnic areas by the Swan River, + a lovely bike path/walk along the Swan River into East Perth Marina.
* Faulkner Park on Abernethy Rd Belmont (Man-made) Volcano with fine cold mist "erupting" a flying fox, with swings, tunnels, sandpit, free BBQ + picnic tables
* Bike Hire - There are bike paths along the Swan River, East Perth, Lake Monger in Leederville, bike paths along the coast.
* Closest public transport 7 mins walk to Bus into City. 2km to Bayswater Train station