|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Come enjoy California! With three stories, 2,200 square feet, two living rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, and space to sleep 11, there will be a place here for all of your guests! The height of this three story home gives you unobstructed panoramic views of the ocean, Catalina Island, and the Dana Point and San Clemente coast. Watch the sun set over the water every night from the living room, dining room, kitchen, or balcony!
In this beautiful Capistrano Beach home you will find the following features:
Top Floor Living Room:
- Comfortable seating area with flat screen 42” TV. Cable and Blu-ray player provided.
- Panoramic windows allow you to take in the view.
- Tiled fireplace adds warmth and ambiance for cozy vacation nights.
- Balcony off of living room has sweeping ocean and Catalina Island views, as well as a seating area and BBQ. Grill and dine outdoors and enjoy the mild California weather!
Kitchen and dining:
- Also on the top floor, you’ll find a spacious kitchen with convenient wrap around counters.
- Next to the kitchen, the dining area seats 6-8. The kitchen bar seats an additional 3, for a total of 11.
- There is also a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair).
- Located on the top floor, styled with beautiful reds and wood tones, the master suite is comfortable, and romantic.
- The master suite includes a king sized bed, flat screen TV, stone fireplace, and seating for two.
- The spacious master bathroom includes double sinks, and separate bathtub and walk-in travertine shower.
- The master suite also features a private balcony.
Second floor living room:
- The second floor living room gives guests an opportunity to spread out, and makes this home ideal for two families traveling together.
- This living room features a 42” flat screen TV, sectional sofa, and kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets.
- Patio off of second living room includes a table for two, a great place for a morning coffee.
Other bedrooms and bathrooms:
- The second bedroom, located on the second floor, features a queen bed and flat screen TV.
- The third bedroom is a bunk room with twin and full bunks. The bunk room features a private patio and large closet.
- The second shared bathroom on the second floor includes double sinks, ample space for hanging towels, and a large, walk-in, travertine shower.
- A pack & play style crib is also provided.
- For your comfort, a portable AC unit is available in the property.
- Driveway parking is provided in front of the double garage doors on the right in the driveway. The garage is not available for parking or storage, but street parking is also available.
Located in the Capistrano Beach/Dana Point area this home is between Dana Point and San Clemente. This central location and easy access to the I-5 freeway make it easy to visit nearly any Southern California attraction:
5 minutes- Dana Point Harbor, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano. Take the Catalina Flyer from Dana Point for an exhilarating boat ride and a fun day trip to the island.
15 minutes- Irvine Spectrum, Mission Viejo Mall
20 minutes- South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Balboa Island
30 minutes- Disneyland, Lego land, Carlsbad
1-2 hours- Los Angeles, San Diego, Mexico, Sea World, La Jolla, San Diego Zoo
So get ready to explore California! We know you and your family will find a lot of fun and adventure, and make a lot of memories here! Don’t wait, give us a call for the most up to date availability and the best pricing.
Dana Point Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate #14-0072
Capistrano Beach Short Term Rental Permit Number STR16-0518
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Reservations purchased this house in 1991
Panoramic views of the ocean and harbor!
Centrally located in between San Clemente, Capo Beach and Laguna Beach, Dana point is at the heart of south Orange County beach and boating culture with famous surfing spots and Dana Point harbor. It doesn't get much better than this.
Great ocean views. Plenty of seating for all people. Nice and clean property. Property had everything!
Beautiful. Close to the ocean. Nice walk. Friendly neighbors. Safe neighborhood.
Nice and up to date amenities
The property was just as nice as the pictures showed which was a great relief. Extremely nice and very well equipped.
The property is located in a very nice area. Continently located between Dana Point and San Clemente.
The over all experience was very good.
Also our guests seemed interested in renting the property on future visits to the area.
Everything was excellent
One of the fireplace starters was out of fuel. No big deal.
I wanted to just say what a perfect time we had at your rental property on Via California in Dana Point. As a couple, we have rented many properties in the past but none of them had made us feel as comfortable as yours. Absolutely the best ever hands down! The balconies were cozy with great views. The panoramic view was breathtaking day and night. We looked forward to coming home after our daily adventures to cook in the perfect well-stocked kitchen and cozying down for the night. The landlord was lovely and offered some great ideas for us to see and do. The house was centrally located and made traveling a pleasure. Thank you so much for the great experience. We would love to recommend this rental but may just keep this as our best kept secret!
House was so spacious. Everything we need was there. Panoramic view from the kitchen was awesome. Easy access to I-5 which makes easy to get around
Everything was in tip top shape.
I recommend this house to any one who want to stay in Orange County. You even left beach pass which is so nice!! Thank you for sharing the house with us!!
Capistrano Beach, also known as Capo Beach, is in the City of Dana Point which is characterized by its seven miles of prominent coastal bluffs and scenic rolling hills along the Pacific Ocean. County, State and private beaches adorn the coastline, including world-famous surfing spots at Doheny Beach, Dana Strands, and Salt Creek. The Dana Point Harbor provides slips and moorings for more than 2,500 boats. Doheny State Park, one of California’s most popular beach facilities boasts 62 acres of open space, offering camping, picnicking, swimming, surfing, bicycling, and tide pool exploration, with over 2 million visitors annually. Other beaches in Dana Point include Salt Creek Beach, Monarch Beach, Dana Strand Beach, Baby Beach, Poche Beach and Capistrano County Beach.
Provided by City of Dana Point Tourism