About the property
- House2200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 11)
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Come enjoy California! With three stories, 2,200 square feet, two living rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, and space to sleep 11, there will be a place here for all of your guests! The height of this three story home gives you unobstructed panoramic views of the ocean, Catalina Island, and the Dana Point and San Clemente coast. Watch the sun set over the water every night from the living room, dining room, kitchen, or balcony!
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
In this beautiful Capistrano Beach home you will find the following features:
Top Floor Living Room:
- Comfortable seating area with flat screen 42” TV. Cable and Blu-ray player provided.
- Panoramic windows allow you to take in the view.
- Tiled fireplace adds warmth and ambiance for cozy vacation nights.
- Balcony off of living room has sweeping ocean and Catalina Island views, as well as a seating area and BBQ. Grill and dine outdoors and enjoy the mild California weather!
- A powerful portable AC unit is also provided in the upstairs living area for comfortable temperatures no matter the weather! This AC unit has already been positioned and installed - all you have to do is turn it on!
Kitchen and dining:
- Also on the top floor, you’ll find a spacious kitchen with convenient wrap around counters.
- Next to the kitchen, the dining area seats 6-8. The kitchen bar seats an additional 3, for a total of 11.
- There is also a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair).
- Located on the top floor, styled with beautiful reds and wood tones, the master suite is comfortable, and romantic.
- The master suite includes a king sized bed, flat screen TV, stone fireplace, and seating for two.
- The spacious master bathroom includes double sinks, and separate bathtub and walk-in travertine shower.
- The master suite also features a private balcony.
Second floor living room:
- The second floor living room gives guests an opportunity to spread out, and makes this home ideal for two families traveling together.
- This living room features a 42” flat screen TV, sectional sofa, and kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets.
- Patio off of second living room includes a table for two, a great place for a morning coffee.
Other bedrooms and bathrooms:
- The second bedroom, located on the second floor, features a queen bed and flat screen TV.
- The third bedroom is a bunk room with twin and full bunks. The bunk room features a private patio and large closet.
- The second shared bathroom on the second floor includes double sinks, ample space for hanging towels, and a large, walk-in, travertine shower.
- A pack & play style crib is also provided.
- Driveway parking is provided in front of the double garage doors on the right in the driveway. The garage is not available for parking or storage, but street parking is also available.
- Please note, this home does not have central air conditioning. A portable AC unit is provided installed in the upstairs living/dining area
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 6 miles from our Casa California vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Located in the Capistrano Beach/Dana Point area this home is between Dana Point and San Clemente. This central location and easy access to the I-5 freeway make it easy to visit nearly any Southern California attraction:
5 minutes- Dana Point Harbor, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano. Take the Catalina Flyer from Dana Point for an exhilarating boat ride and a fun day trip to the island.
15 minutes- Irvine Spectrum, Mission Viejo Mall
20 minutes- South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Balboa Island
30 minutes- Disneyland, Lego land, Carlsbad
1-2 hours- Los Angeles, San Diego, Mexico, Sea World, La Jolla, San Diego Zoo
So get ready to explore California! We know you and your family will find a lot of fun and adventure, and make a lot of memories here! Don’t wait, give us a call for the most up to date availability and the best pricing.
Dana Point Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate #14-0072
Capistrano Beach Short Term Rental Permit Number STR16-0518
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Reservations purchased this House in 1991
Why Reservations chose Capistrano Beach
Panoramic views of the ocean and harbor!
What makes this House unique
Centrally located in between San Clemente, Capo Beach and Laguna Beach, Dana point is at the heart of south Orange County beach and boating culture with famous surfing spots and Dana Point harbor. It doesn't get much better than this.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Family fun in a beautiful beach home.
This place was perfect. Exactly like the photos. It was very clean and beautifully decorated. Easy access off and on freeway. Easy to get to shopping , Dana Point, Laguna Beach and down to Carlsbad. It was perfect for our family of 11 with the two floor sleeping and family room areas, and the bunk beds for the grand children, they loved it. Grandparents on the top floor, adult children and grandchildren on the second floor for sleeping. Kitchen area was perfect for all of us. Lots of family time around the large kitchen table. Huge beautiful bathrooms and room space (bedrooms, family areas) for everyone as we were all getting ready at the same time for our sons wedding in Laguna Beach. Large open area family/kitchen on top floor with beautiful view of the ocean during the day and the city lights at night. We had great pizza from Beach Harbor Pizza in Dana Point. Highly recommend their pizza. Very nice people working there.
Hennessys in Laguna Beach is a must. We had our sons wedding rehearsal dinner there. They were wonderful. The food and service fantastic. Justin at Hennesseys , one of the managers, was amazing as were the entire staff.
I highly recommend Hennesseys. Saw the house on VRBO but actually rented through Beachside Vacation Rentals. They were so easy to work with, accommodating with lots of good communications before, during and after the stay to make sure everything was ok. This place was perfect!
Great ocean views. Plenty of seating for all people. Nice and clean property. Property had everything!
Beautiful. Close to the ocean. Nice walk. Friendly neighbors. Safe neighborhood.
Nice and up to date amenities
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our Casa California property had everything you needed, and that you enjoyed the neighborhood as well. Come back to see us again soon!
Great Location to the beach and other activities.
Thank you for your review!
With the beach, whale watching, sport fishing, kayaking and more all just a few minutes away, Casa California really is a great choice for active travelers. We're glad you enjoyed the local area, and we hope to see you back again soon!
Extremely Nice Property!
The property was just as nice as the pictures showed which was a great relief. Extremely nice and very well equipped.
The property is located in a very nice area. Continently located between Dana Point and San Clemente.
The over all experience was very good.
Also our guests seemed interested in renting the property on future visits to the area.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Casa California lived up to your expectations. We do love the location of this property, just minutes from Dana Point, and with convenient access to the 5 Freeway for an easy drive to San Clemente. We hope to see you, or your guests, back for many more stays on the West Coast!
Everything Was Excellent!
Everything was excellent
One of the fireplace starters was out of fuel. No big deal.
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that your stay was excellent. If you encounter any issues during your stay you are always welcome to contact our guest services team so that we can take care of it right away. Hopefully you were still able to use the fireplaces - they add so much ambiance to this welcoming home!
Great View and Well Stocked Kitchen
I wanted to just say what a perfect time we had at your rental property on Via California in Dana Point. As a couple, we have rented many properties in the past but none of them had made us feel as comfortable as yours. Absolutely the best ever hands down! The balconies were cozy with great views. The panoramic view was breathtaking day and night. We looked forward to coming home after our daily adventures to cook in the perfect well-stocked kitchen and cozying down for the night. The landlord was lovely and offered some great ideas for us to see and do. The house was centrally located and made traveling a pleasure. Thank you so much for the great experience. We would love to recommend this rental but may just keep this as our best kept secret!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We want each of our rentals to feel like home... but even better! And it sounds like Casa California was that home away from home for you. The pictures really cannot do the panoramic view justice, and we're glad that you enjoyed it, and that you were able to take advantage of the full kitchen and fun things to do in Dana Point.
We would love to see you back again any time you're visiting the area!
Capistrano Beach, also known as Capo Beach, is in the City of Dana Point which is characterized by its seven miles of prominent coastal bluffs and scenic rolling hills along the Pacific Ocean. County, State and private beaches adorn the coastline, including world-famous surfing spots at Doheny Beach, Dana Strands, and Salt Creek. The Dana Point Harbor provides slips and moorings for more than 2,500 boats. Doheny State Park, one of California’s most popular beach facilities boasts 62 acres of open space, offering camping, picnicking, swimming, surfing, bicycling, and tide pool exploration, with over 2 million visitors annually. Other beaches in Dana Point include Salt Creek Beach, Monarch Beach, Dana Strand Beach, Baby Beach, Poche Beach and Capistrano County Beach. Provided by City of Dana Point Tourism
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include taxes and fees.