About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
CYGNET COAST HOUSE nestles on Beaupre Point, a private and secluded peninsular at the confluence of the Huon River and Port Cygnet in Southern Tasmania.
This beautiful coastal house is a picture of peace and tranquility surrounded by nature.
* Waking to sunrise across the water
* White bellied sea eagles soaring above
* Spotting dolphins in the Bay- occasionally seals and recently a whale!
* Meandering along the shoreline, collecting shells
* Reading under the shade of an ancient Tasmanian Blue Gum
* Curling up on luxurious lounges by the wood fire.
* Cooking up a storm on the latest European appliances
* A pantry full of gourmet treats and spices
* Driving along the scenic Cygnet Coast Road to blueberry farms and vineyards
* Wander into the quaint village of Cygnet to visit cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
* Pouring a glass of wine as the sun sets and the moon rises across the water.
* Watching the native Tasmanian marsupials emerge at dusk from the luxurious bath.
* Sleeping in the finest beds with exquisite linens.
* Visiting Hobart, Salamanca Markets, MONA, Bruny Island, Hartz Mountains, Peppermint bay
* Borrow our kayaks to enjoy a paddle in the bay or around the peninsular.
* Massage available
*Adult accommodation only
Completed in 2014, COAST HOUSE features:
* 2 queen size bedroom each with adjoining bathroom and separated by large living area.
* Wood fireplace in the living room and heated floors throughout the whole house.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen
* Covered verandah
* Gourmet hamper and provisions on arrival with Tasmanian wine.
* Complimentary Wursthaus meals in the freezer.
* Original artworks
* Beach towels supplied
* Washing machine, dryer, iron.Direct access to water - bring along kayaks and fishing gear.
* Borrow our kayaks and paddle around the Beaupre Point peninsular (2 kms)
John and Judi Clark
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 4, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Generous provisions on arrival, exquisite linens, absolute comfort and views in every direction
Stunning and completely private peninsular with extraordinary views across the water and mountains s
Ultimate experience for all the senses
Slice of heaven on earth!
This is one of the most beautiful properties in Australia. Tasmania magic at it's best. Thank you so much John Judi.
I don't hesitate when I say that this place is the best we have stayed in and we have stayed in quite a few. From the moment that view comes into sight, the welcoming greeting from Judi and the ambiance of the house, from the welcome basket to the fireplace, (which this couple from the desert totally loved), and the view! Also the nightly visits from the potoroos and bandicoot....and did I mention the view? :) Seriously we never wanted to leave. John and Judi really have made this a haven for others to enjoy. It was everything and more, one really has to experience it themselves to feel what we felt. There is absolutely no doubt that should we be in that beautiful part of the world again this place is our only choice.
Scenery and serenity in style
We had a wonderful holiday at Coast House. Two couples sharing the delights of this beautiful property in the heart of winter, where one day we'd sit and read by the fire or play scrabble, and the next, exploring this gorgeous part of Tassie. This is a great place for foodies with the amazing kitchen, where all 4 of us worked together, and for those in search of peace, with great walks along the coastline. The thoughtfulness of the hosts in preparing the fire for our late wet winter night arrival was greatly appreciated. Coast House is a treat!
Excellent - Beautiful property
We had a wonderful stay at this property. The location is absolutely stunning, the house itself has all of the luxuries you could possibly want. Magical.
Visit wineries, galleries, craft shops, restaurants locally. Take a ferry to Bruny Island and MONA or drive to the top of Mt Welling and the Hartz Mt National Park