Includes exclusive use of our private beach box right on the beach at Mornington (end of Main Street) with views to die for of Mornington Harbour. Other holiday rentals do not include a boat shed on the beach.
The Vines Mt Martha is set on a 6 acre boutique vineyard and has picturesque views of the fabulous historical Briars Homestead,
The property has horses, sheep and chooks and our farm dogs, and is pet friendly.
Away from any neighbours The Vines Mt Martha is quiet and reclusive.
Easily accessed via Peninsula Link
Suitable for singles or couple (s) but flexible.
Not suitable for children under 2 years of age but reasonably flexible.
Special: Stay 7 nights, get 1 night free
Extra adult $50 per night. Less for Low Season
Children 12 years and under $25 per night. Also less for low season.
Minimum 2 night stay. (Minimum 6 night stay in January)
Contact by email or mobile
This first floor unique barn style accommodation has 2 bedrooms and includes
* queen size bed in main bedroom and two singles in second bedroom
* fully equipped kitchen including microwave, Nespresso machine and stove
* balcony that overlooks our vineyard
* courtyard entrance with carport, barbeque, pergola and outdoor garden setting
* reverse cycle air conditioning heating and cooling and ceiling fan
* initial breakfast supplies with our farm grown eggs
* digital TV, DVD player, Wifi and stereo
* eco-friendly with solar panels
* linen & towels supplied
* washing machine and ironing facilities
* non-smoking inside
* enclosed dog area with kennel
Enjoy a barbeque on our new Weber gas barbeque in the courtyard's pergola, or sip a wine on the balcony with great sunset views.
Kookaburras guaranteed in the evenings.
Generous discounts on local kayak/canoe/boat hire.
2 bikes available for use.
Leisurely walks to Mt Martha beach, the boardwalk trail and the Briars historical farm.
BYO beach towels.
We also have room for your boat which can be undercover and lockable up to 8 metres and storage for your vehicle as well.
If you have horses we can cater for you too. So if you re floating your horse down this way and require agistment and farm stay, these are available as a package; your horse is where you can always see him, round yard, small paddock and accommodation for you in our barn style BnB are available. Feed available at market rates. Undercover parking for your float and vehicle is available.