|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
The perfect location direct access to Sunshine Beach you don't even need to put your shoes on, just grab your complimentary beach towels and get some Vitamin Sea
This home has been renovated with a conscience decision to tread lightly upon the earth. Designed for relaxing with casual alfresco ocean view dinning. A natural bionized swimming pool using copper and silver ions to sterilise the water. Only safe, eco friendly cleaning products are used providing a clean and natural environment for you and your family to enjoy.
Vitamin Sea is a Salty Stays holiday home so you can be assured of meticulous hospitality.
Amenities and Features Include:
* 4 beautifully decorated bedrooms on 2 levels, ground level consisting of queen, double and a twin
bedroom. On the top floor is a very private master bedroom
* 2 bathrooms (master en-suited ) 3 toilets
* 2 lounge/TV areas
* 2 expansive covered alfresco entertaining areas with BBQ facilities next to the pool
* Swimming pool
* Cable internet connection is provided. (no wireless)
* Direct beach access to the patrolled sunshine beach
* 2 car garage
* Fully fenced property
* Linen & Towels provided
* Departure clean included in the price
* Beach towels
* Bathroom amenities
Sunshine Beach village is a stones throw away offering cafe's, restaurants a bakery and a bottle shop even a convenience store. The Sunshine Beach surf club is also a great place for family meals.
Noosa's famous 'Hasting street" is a 8 min drive away for more shopping and eating and a beautiful place for an evening walk fairy lights hanging from the big fig tree.
Come and stay with us and see why people are coming back to a Salty Stays Holiday house.