About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
A 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom premium holiday resort apartment situated in the Great Ocean Rd Spa Resort, but independently owned, cleaned and managed. Ideal for a week or weekend away, for couples or families.
- Prime location overlooking the Anglesea River and views of the river mouth, walking distance to the main Shopping promenade / Anglesea Hotel and a short walk to the Anglesea beach.
- Plenty of activities with a park adjacent to the apartment which frequently holds Sunday Markets.
- Paddle boats and water activities also located across from the apartment.
- The apartment is tastefully decorated cw with a large Flat Screen TV cw Foxtel / Fox Sports and DVD player, new furnishings and appliances. The main bedroom has queen size bed, second bedroom has double bed and single bunk (tri-bunk). A convertible sofa bed is also provided.
- Laundry with washing machine..
- Open plan living area of lounge, dining & kitchen plus balcony all looking over Anglesea River
- New BBQ, outdoor setting located on the outdoor verandah with breath-taking views over the park / river & to the beach.
- A car park is adjacent to the apartment.
- Linen can be supplied at an additional cost for longer stays if required.
- Minimum Stay 2 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Awesome location, great apartment
Best location in Anglesea, right on the river and inlet, short walk to General Store for excellent coffee and 5-minute walk to main shops. Resort facilities are great - trampolines, indoor pool, restaurant & well-equipped gym. Apartment is well-sized and has everything you need, and beds are really comfy. The balcony is a great spot to have brekkie, looking over the inlet. Only gripe is with the 4:30am garbage collection out front... pack your earplugs!
Thank you Lisa for you kind comments.
The truck does arrive early during holiday season to the popularity of the beach and river. Property management and residents have discussed the issue with the local council and there has been ongoing improvements over the years - let's hope they continue the momentum.
Again, thanks for staying at our property, leaving it in great condition and I hope you get the opportunity to return in the future.
Excellent location, great accommodation, great facilities being part of the resort.
Enjoyed staying at this place was great for kids in excellent spot with great facilities with pool spa sauna restaurant and trampolines and tennis court. Right on the river within walking distance of everything. The owner Wayne was very accommodating and excellent communication.
Thanks Nick for your response.
I personally want to say how exceptionally clean you left the unit - my cleaner felt guilty taking their payment :)
Great location, kids had a fantastic time. Resort features were added binus
This apartment is great, has everything you need, right opposite the river and a short walk to shops and playground etc. The owner was incredibly generous and helpful at every step and the kids loved the pool and tennis court. Would definitely recommend and stay again ourselves, thanks again so much!
Had a lovely time with my kids at the house. Great place with all amenities taken care of. Thank you for making our stay as comfortable as you did. Will definitely come back!
Great weekend - Great property - we will be back for another stay.