This property is set on 8.5 acres of natural bushland with stunning views overlooking the township of Mansfield, the Paps and Lake Eildon. Only a 10 minute drive from Mansfield, 20 minutes to lake Eildon (Bonnie Doon or Howes Creek boat ramp), 20 minutes from Powers Lookout and 30 minutes to Mount Buller entry. The cedar cottage is tucked away towards the rear of property providing a very private place to unwind and relax. Wake up to find yourself immersed in wildlife including Kangaroos, Wallabies and a huge variety of bird life. This is a perfect property for water and snow skiers, fishing, bush walkers or families wanting some time away to relax or enjoy the snow and water activities in the surrounding area. You will have the entire property to yourself during your stay.
The cottage has just been fully renovated inside including a brand new kitchen, bathroom, hide away laundry (no washing machine), newly painted throughout and furnished with all the comforts of home. Outside a new hardwood decking and railing wraps around the front and side of the cottage providing a huge uncover entertaining area.
The recent renovation has been completed to accommodate up to 6 people There are 3 bedrooms, a dinning area that can seat up to 6 people and the lounge has 2 new couches positioned in front of an enormous Coonara wood fire for those cold winter nights.
The interior of the property is very clean and extremely well presented throughout. You will not be disappointed.
Note - Mobile phone reception can be received while on the property.
Key interior features include:
- Modern fully maintained kitchen.
- Brand new microwave oven.
- Clean and very comfortable bathroom including:
- Heated towel rail
- Slim line wall mounted heater
- Open plan dinning, lounge and kitchen area.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 queen beds
- 1 single with roll out trundle
- Doonas, pillows, linen and towels included
- Electric blankets
- Coonara wood heater
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Digital TV with built in DVD player with a selection of in house movies
Key exterior features include:
- 60 square meters of decking. Including:
- Hammocks can be hooked onto the front poles (2 hammocks located in the laundry)
- Two awnings at the front of the cottage can be wound out to provide additional shade during the summer period.
- Under cover 4 burner gas BBQ
- Dedicated brick fire pit with BBQ plate facility, rustic seating and table.
- 8.5 acres of bushland and cleared areas to explore.
- Cleared areas for kids to play cricket, soccer or football.
You can also find us on Facebook.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required to confirm booking. A full refund will be provided if cancelled only when 48 hours notice is provided.
A $500 bond is also required prior to arrival. It will be fully reimbursed pending final inspection (the cottage must be left in the same condition as received upon check in). Typically this will take 4 - 5 days from day of departure.
Payment can be made by PayPal or Direct debit.
General terms and Conditions
No smoking permitted inside the cottage.
No fires permitted on fire ban days, no firearms, no hunting.
No cutting own firewood as there will be plenty of fire wood provided for the duration of your stay.
No motor bike riding permitted on the property.
Due to the size of the cottage, no groups larger than 6 can be accepted.
30 min Mt Buller, 20min lake
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Feb 5 2017
1 night minimum stay