'COPACABANA CHILL-OUT' Executive Home - Here you can take time a well earned break to recharge your batteries.
Totally relax and un-stress on a sunbed on the huge balcony overlooking the beach in this quiet picturesque paradise, ideally situated in one of Copacabana's best streets. Look no further........
This beautifully appointed home is created for peace, comfort and ease, with a unique ambiance and provides everything you need to chill out.
With sweeping views from Copacabana Beach to McMasters Beach, this property has a tranquil atmosphere for you to enjoy a perfect holiday with your family or friends.
Spacious open plan living areas with stacker doors open out on to a large, full width entertaining deck, with s/s BBQ & wok burner, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting and Alfresco Dining for 8
Instantly feel relaxed as you hand feed the king parrots, lorikeets and kookaburras, take in the picturesque beach and surf views, sip on your cocktails and chill out on the outdoor sun loungers.
There are plenty of spaces here for everyone to do their own thing and relax in this modern, open plan, well presented 2 storey home with 4 bedrooms.
An easy 1 minute drive or short walk to Copacabana beach, lake, shops/cafes and restaurants.
Also, only 6 & 15 mins drives to other neighbouring Central Coast beaches / shops / restaurants at Avoca Beach and Terrigal Beach .
The kitchen is generously equipped with an electric oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and 510 l Fisher & Paykel frig/freezer and plenty of crockery, cutlery and pans.
The INTERNAL open plan DINING AREA seats 8 people - as well as 8 Alfresco Dining on the balcony overlooking Copacabana beach
2 TV areas with Blue Ray/DVD players:
i) The Living room has a 42 inch Plasma TV & Blue Ray/DVD player
ii) The separate Media Room has a 50 inch Plasma TV & Blue Ray/DVD player.
FREE Unlimited NBN, Wi-Fi & Fetch TV
Separate powder room with 3rd WC off the living area.
Fully equipped internal laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
Reverse cycle Air-conditioning
BTW: Make sure you click on the 'Reviews' tab so you can read more on how others have enjoyed their Copacabana Chill-out experience and what you can expect.
Bed 1 - 1x QUEEN
Bed 2 - 1x QUEEN
Bed 3 - 1x QUEEN
Bed 4 – 2 x KING SINGLES
Main bedroom has beach vistas, en-suite, built-in robe, Queen size bed and full length doors opening on to a deck for you to enjoy the fresh sea air.
2 additional well-appointed bedrooms with Queen size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beach vistas.
The 4th Bedroom also has a walk-in wardrobe, with 2 King single beds.
The main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet and these service bedrooms 2 to 4.
Guests are required to BRING OWN LINEN and TOWELS.
The garage is not available. However, 3 cars are easily accommodated off-street.
NORMAL CLEANING IS ALL INCLUSIVE IN TARIFF ..NOTHING MORE TO SPEND ON YOUR STAY, other than your food and personal requirements.
An easy one and a half hour drive from Sydney CBD, approximately 15 minutes from Terrigal and 20 minutes from Woy Woy, the picturesque village of Copacabana is nestled between Avoca and Macmasters beaches.
This unspoilt beach location captures that great holiday atmosphere with its wonderful surf beach, Cochrane lagoon, sheltered rock pools and natural surroundings.
THINGS TO DO:
* Feed the DUCKS at the LAGOON, try CANOEING, play on the SAND, SWIM, SNORKEL, SURF, FISH for bream, flathead and tailor, RELAX, have a BBQ, dine on the deck, watch the SUNSET.
* A ten minute stroll south along the sand will take you to MacMasters Beach which sits beneath the impressive headland of BOUDHI NATIONAL PARK with fantastic coastal walks or turn north to Copa headland where a great ROCK POOL will provide countless hours of fun for the kids. Enjoy a dip between the flags, catch a few waves off the point or perhaps do some snorkelling and check out the marine life.
* Enjoy a COFFEE or brunch in one of the excellent beachside coffee shops, or DINE at a local restaurant.
* PADDLE a kayak and explore the peace of Cochrone Lagoon, a haven for native bird life. Paddle out before breakfast or in the magic of sunset where you will experience peace like never before.
* Tennis courts, kids playground and skate park also available in Copacabana
Surfers! Copa is renowned for having one of the best point breaks on the east coast
GOLF anyone? Gosford, Terrigal and Woy Woy golf courses are within an easy drive.
8 screen Hoyts CINEMA and Erina ICE ARENA at Erina Fair, within 20 minutes drive.
* Convenience store, Newsagent, bottle shop, bakery, take-aways, Post Office, hair dresser, ice cream parlour are all beachside in Copa village
* Very large Coles and other shops at Kincumber,8km away.
* Largest shopping centre on the Central Coast at Erina Fair with over 300 speciality stores and Medical Centre, within 20 minutes drive.
1. The maximum number of persons (including children) permitted to occupy the premises shall NOT exceed 8.
2. Overcrowding, pets, smoking and extra guests are not permitted.
3. Extra charges for cleaning will be incurred if the property is left in an untidy and / or excessively unclean condition
4 A bond of $1250 is applicable to all bookings.
5. This is a holiday home for family groups and friends to get together. Absolutely no groups under 25 years and no parties of any kind. This is a condition of the bond.
This property is: Fully Furnished
Book now to $AVE 40.0% to 51.5% in the October 2018 and summer school holidays
Un-stress completely and relax at Copacabana Chill-out