Clonmel Cottage is located in the Southern Highlands and situated on a quiet country road just 10mins from the Sydney to Canberra highway less than 2 hours south of Sydney.
Two bedrooms: main with queen bed, second with twin singles.
· Sitting room with 2 and 3 seater cane lounge andmatching chair
· Large eat-in kitchen with fridge, electric frypan, microwave, kettle & toaster
· Private verandah complete with hammock and comfy chairs to relax in
· Heating, electric blankets, TV/DVD
· 2 x bathrooms one being an outdoor dunny with an attached bathroom with shower, together with washing machine and dryer; the second bathroom is attached to the cottage with shower, toilet and basin.
· All linen supplied
· The cottage is non-smoking
Fully fenced dog run complete with kennel for visiting dogs
· People looking for absolute peace and quiet
· Tourists wanting to explore the Southern Highland villages
· 15minute drive to Mt Broughton 18 hole Championship Golf Course
· Visitors wishing to follow the wine trail
Canyonleigh is a country hide-away and one of the best kept secrets in the highlands. The township has panoramic views of the nearby forests, parks, rivers and natural beauty. The village surrounds are wide spread with properties spanning 1000's of acres. Many city slickers have settled here. People come to Canyonleigh because of the relaxed lifestyle and vast open spaces. Local wineries in close proximity.