FREE WIFI ACCESS
Experience the tranquility of our modern Riverland farm home – A perfect getaway to relax and recharge. Ideal for families and groups. Minutes from the Waikerie Town Centre & River Murray, Australia's longest single river, famous for canoeing, kayaking and other outdoor excursions.
Come and experience the gem of Australia in an idyllic setting at Longstocking Farm. Nestled on ten acres of land, this is a modern, climate-controlled farmhouse. A home away from home, with a spacious living room and dining area. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and is able to sleep up to 8 adults.
Guests have whole house access, including the grounds. After exploring the Riverland, relax, unwind and star gaze comfortably in front of the blazing outdoor fire pit – the perfect setting for enjoying a glass of famous South Australian wine. Don't miss the visiting kangaroos during the morning and evening hours!
Our air conditioned farmhouse is fully self-contained and contains:
* 4 Bedrooms
- bedroom 1 (1 Queen bed)
- bedroom 2 (1 Queen bed)
- bedroom 3 (1 Double bed)
- bedroom 4 (2 King Single beds)
(Linen for all beds supplied)
* 2 bathrooms
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 ensuite
(Bath towels supplied)
* Living Areas
- Lounge room with LCD television and DVD player
- Dining room with seating for 8 people
- Outdoor open fire pit and table and seating
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave oven, toaster and kettle
- Washing machine, clothes line and ironing facilities
(Washing powder supplied)
Our farmhouse is located:
- just a short walk to the Waikerie Golf Course;
- 5 minutes to the River Murray waterfront and boat ramp at Ramco;
- 15 minutes from the Waikerie town centre.
The property is nestled between orange orchards in the Riverland, but still close enough to major amenities and tourist attractions.
It is located in a scenic area with great neighbours and orange orchards everywhere. Plenty of space for guests to do outdoor exercise and go biking, and there's plenty of room to store your boat here.