About the property
- Hotel1 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Situated on the NSW North Coast in Woolgoolga, a coastal town 17km north of Coffs Harbour, Marlowe House is the perfect spot to do as much or as little as you please. Surrounded by National Parklands, the property boasts access to a 2-mile beach and is only 5-minutes from Woolgoolga Shopping Centre and 15-minutes from Coffs Harbor town centre.
Blissfully private, Marlowe House is set on 12 acres of beachfront land with spectacular views and freely roaming wildlife. Enjoy a morning coffee on one of the 4m verandas that surround the house. Cook dinner in the charming Italian Style kitchen and watch the sun set over the mountains.
Making an ideal location for yoga or health retreats and special events.
- 7 x Ensuite Bedrooms
- Kitchen with dishwasher, steam oven & deep fryer
- Dining table seating 14 or more
- 'Movie Room', with couches & a 12ft screen with Sony digital projector
- Wifi, DVD player, DVD library & CD player
- 'The Reading Room', a formal living room perfect for curling up with a good book
- Rumpus room', with bar & industrial fridge, ping-pong table, bathroom & 2 large couches
- Outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Fire pit for after-dinner marshmallows
- Day beds for relaxing
- 2 x stainless steel refrigerators with ice maker
- Outdoor bathtub
. 7-night minimum stay (peak season)
. 2-night minimum stay (off-season)
. 5-star luxury rating
. 6-star unique rating
Pre Auth/Bond will be taken 2-3 days before arrival.
7 x Bedrooms with Double Beds & en-suites
Max 12 guests
50-min flight from Sydney Airport, with flights all day on Qantas Link, Virgin Airlines, and Tiger Air
The 6-hr scenic drive from Sydney?
The 4-hr scenic drive from Brisbane?
2.5-hr scenic drive to Byron Bay
*owner is happy to take on long term stays at discounted rate
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.