About the property
- House645 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
* Myamba House is set amongst beautiful gardens overlooking sweeping hills to Kyneton Township.
* Two bedroom house spacious and comfortable.
* Minuets by car or a short 15 minuet walk to historic Piper Street.
* King Bed room with spa and full ensuite.
* Free WI-FI
* Lovely country setting on a small 15 acre farm.
* There are two dwellings with very private gardens and owners reside in one.
* Open plan living and dining with views overlooking the gardens.
* Myamba is full of contemporary paintings, sculptures, artist designed rugs. and
unique pieces of furniture and decorations.
* The dining area opens on to a outdoor undercover dining area.
* Queen Bedroom with own ensuite shower..
* TV's in Living room and bedrooms.
* Perfect for small families.
* DVD, Great collection of DVD library. CD player and CDs.
* Woodstove and reverse cycle heating and cooling in living ares.
* Contact owners for individual prices as can vary with length of stay.
* Heating in bedrooms and electric blankets.
Sleeps 2 couples in comfort and space but can accommodate up to 6 with pull out couch in living area.
Fully appointed and equipped kitchen.
Wonderful access to Kynetons river walk, Racetrack and Botanical Gardens and of course cafés restaurants
Galleries and numerous vintage and antique furniture shops on Historic Piper Street.
Local golf course and many local spots for fishing. Close to Hanging Rock and many other sights of interest.
Central location to visit many nearby townships including Trentham, Castlemaine, Daylesford and Bendigo Art
Wonderfull wine region with many wineries to visit.
Gourmet breakfast provisions supplied for first morning of short term bookings and much much more.
WONDERFUL GARDENS AND BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SETTING CLOSE PROXIMITY TO RESTAURANTS BARS GALLERIES AND SHOPS.
* Perfect for couples, families or girls weekend away.
* Romantic get away King Size main Bedroom with full ensuite and spa bath.
* Ideal accommodation for two couples.
Pull out double couch for extra guests. Sleeps up to 6.
70 Flynns Lane Kyneton
VISIT HANGING ROCK, GOLFCOURSES, LOCAL FISHING SPOTS. WINERY TOURS. TRENTHAM, DAYELSFORD, HEATHCOTE, MT MACEDON, WOODEND. CASTLEMAINE AND BENDIGO GALLERIES.
On the edge of Kyneton township 15 acre horse property. Beautiful private and open outdoor areas with hundreds of roses with lovely sweeping views over town with the Cobaw Ranges as a backdrop. House is beautifully decorated with many art works and unique furniture. Multitude of Birdlife. Walking distance to Piper Streets restaurants,cafés bars and galleries.
Karan Hayman & Mark Howson
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Karan Hayman & Mark Howson
Karan and Mark are artists and live and work on the property.
Karan Hayman & Mark Howson purchased this House in 2013
Why Karan Hayman & Mark Howson chose Kyneton
One of the prettiest spots in Kyneton with wonderful views and stunning gardens. Plenty of room for Studios and horses and short walk to historic Piper Street.
What makes this House unique
Stunning views and peace and quiet.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Thank you so much Karan. It was so lovely and cozy and the kitchen and facilities were really impressive :) Love the property and the animals.
Anny than you so much for your lovely review ! Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. The house was so clean as well so many thanks !
Great spot just out of town. So peaceful!! Well set up, including breakfast provisions. We stayed for 7 nights. Many thanks Karan for a wonderful stay.
C & R, Sydney
A great place to stay and unwind and a perfect location for the Macedon area
Hi Ron and Sandra Great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Myamba House. Much appreciated that you have taken the time to review us. Hope you come again. Many thanks Karan
Great property for a romantic getaway
Loved Myamba house in Kyneton ... King sized spa king bed lovely fireplace fully equiped house and dogs welcome by arrangement !! Loved it !!eould definitely vine again .. Loved Karan's pieces of art work scattered through the house .. Really nice pieces of wooden furniture ..
Hi Niroshe Many thanks for your wonderful review and hope to see you again. Sorry for very slow response. Kind regards Karan
Comfortable house in rural setting
This is a very clean & well presented house in a lovely garden setting a few minutes from Kyneton. The kitchen has all you would need to cook up a delicious meal which we did but the restaurants of Kyneton are only minutes away if you prefer. Bed is king sized & very comfortable & the spa bath is luxurious. A couple of things to note - the bath takes a while to fill as the hot water runs out & needs some time to re heat. Also this cottage is actually attached to another dwelling which is not apparent when booking & was a surprise when we arrived. Overall a lovely restful retreat with friendly horses as neighbours. Recommended.
Lovely country getaway
Loved staying at Myamba. Pleased to see the accommodation was just as on website. Very comfy house in a lovely location..
Wonderful selection of restaurants, cafes, museums, art galleries and wineries.