About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Hunter Grange is located in the beautiful Jacaranda’s Precinct at The Vintage. Backing on to the golf course, the outlook to the 11th fairway helps to create that perfect relaxing quiet space or just to enjoy with family and friends all year round.
This is the perfect holiday home and is setup for entertaining and family. It features 4 bedrooms (all with king splits and TV/DVDs in each room) and 3 bathrooms (2 with ensuites).
The spacious kitchen opens into the large living and dining room area, while also flowing through to two separate outdoor alfresco entertaining, dining and BBQ areas. The separate media room is complete with Sony PlayStation 4 and over 1000 DVD’s and a library of over 500 novels.
This home has personality and appeal. Decorated by Interior Designers, this home celebrates modern furnishings complimented by a touch of mid-century vintage.
- 4 king sized bedrooms, with flexible bedding configurations
- 3 bathroom, 2 of which are ensuites
- 1x King or 2x Single beds in each bedroom
- Spa bath in Master bedroom
- Study desk and chair in two master rooms
- Off street parking available for 2 cars (garage is not accessible to guests)
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Easy to use gas fireplace
- Fully equipped laundry
- Located on a cul-de-sac road
- Located in a gated precinct
- Towels and bed linen provided
- Strictly a non-smoking pet free property
- Covered outdoor patio overlooking the 11th hole of the golf course
- Covered BBQ area with outdoor dining and ceiling fan
- 2 separate TV/ media rooms
- Open plan living area designed for entertaining
- 1000 DVD's and Sony Playstation 4 games included (limited selection)
- 500 Novels
- TV/DVD in each of the 4 bedrooms
Hunter Grange is located in 6 Maculata Place in the delightfully beautiful Jacarandas precinct (gated), only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children’s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
N.B. A booking of $16.50 is in addition to the advertised tariffs.
Vintage Realty reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Spacious and beautiful
This property was amazing for our needs. We stayed with three other couples and there was plenty of room for everyone. Highly recommended.
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the property 'Hunter Grange'. We hope to see you again in the future Regards Vintage Holiday Houses
We had a wonderful stay at Hunter Grange! The house was fantastic, very comfortable and clean, and beautifully decorated - there was nothing more we could have needed. Absolutely perfect and highly recommend.
Hi Kylie, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the property 'Hunter Grange'. We hope to see you again in the future Regards Vintage Holiday Houses