About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
This magnificent pavilion style home offers three levels of luxurious living and is situated in The Vintage Residential Golf Course Estate overlooking the picturesque 12th hole and adjacent lakes.
Enjoy the glorious morning sunshine on the return verandah, Watch a movie in the home theatre, practice your golf on the golf simulator, take a dip in the swimming pool or cosy up by the outdoor timber fireplace and take in the majestic views.
Summary of Property Features
- 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms (Including 3 Ensuites, 2 with spa baths)
- 5 King split beds (can be 1x King or 2 Singles in each bedroom)
- A stunning open plan living, dining pavilion with double sided gas fireplace
- Beautiful golf course views
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Formal lounge opening on to the verandah
- 5 Plasma TV's
- Computer with Broadband Internet connection
- Golf Simulator which doubles as a home theatre
- Extensive outdoor covered entertaining area with timber fireplace & BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Accommodating up to 10 adults
About The Vintage
The Vintage Residences are privately owned properties available for you, your family or friends to enjoy an escape, in the heart of the vineyard district. Enjoy the comforts of 'home' whilst staying in this unparalleled location on a Greg Norman-designed, 18 hole Championship golf course. Each residence enjoys a unique location with golf frontage or spacious parkland views.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Top notch luxury in the Hunter
We stayed here with another pair of couples for a long Australia day weekend and all I can say is wow. The whole house is expertly set up to cater for everything you need. The rooms are large and bedrooms well equipped - all with en suits. The living and kitchen areas are all first class with open plan in the kitchen/diner and a cozy lounge just off them. The star of the show has to be the man cave/golf simulator/movie theatre, it really adds to the feeling you're staying somewhere special and on a practical basis gives you somewhere to have fun (well into the night) without impeding on other guests. Only a couple of very minor gripes - the pool isn't anywhere near as large as the pics make out (clearly some clever camera work at play on the promotional photos) and the fridge in the kitchen is equally pretty titchy. But like I said, very minor complaints as on the whole the entire property is a joy to stay in.