Ocean Grove surf beach and Barwon River just 200 paces from your doorstep, and within a 10 minute walk to golf and shops. Restaurants, nature walks, bike paths & fishing are just metres away. This home has a brand new, solar heated pool - what a perfect location for your holiday with the main surf beach only metres away!
Facilities include :
- Solar heated in-ground pool (not suitable for winter use. The sun needs to heat the pool through solar)
- All linen
- Fully self contained kitchen and laundry
- Electric wood glow fireplace
- 3 bedrooms
Bedroom 1 (downstairs) - 1 x queen bed
Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - 1 x split king bed (can be made to 2 singles) plus 1 x single
Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - 1 x split king bed (can be made to 2 singles) plus 1 x single
- 2 bathrooms
- Spa bath upstairs
- 2 living areas each with its own TV and DVD player
- Library of current magazines, books, games, board games and novels
- Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and games
- Children's toys, books, games, puzzles, lego etc.
- North and west facing decks with outdoor settings, BBQ and banana lounges
- Pool area is fenced from the west deck, allowing for two separate outside areas. Kids can be on one deck without being able to get into the pool deck area.
- Private and enclosed yard in a dead end street
- Early check in and late check out where possible
This townhouse is just 15 minutes drive from Geelong, the Great Ocean Road, Queenscliff and the ferry service to the Mornington Peninsula, and 5 km to the water Adventure Park. 2 other children's adventure parks are a 10 minute drive away. 13 beautiful golf courses, wineries, joy flights, many water activities and boat hire is within an easy 2 - 20 minute drive.