This is where your classic beach holiday begins! Soak up the glorious views of both the ocean and rolling green hills of Gerringong from the decks on both sides of this beautiful beach house. This is relaxed living at its best with Werri Beach right across the road.
3 Bedroom: 1 bathroom plus downstairs toilet and shower
* Fully renovated beach house
* Main queen bedroom with built-ins and sliding doors onto the front deck
* Second double bedroom with sliding doors onto the front deck
* Third bedroom with 2 double bunks (ideal for 2 adults or as a kids room)
* Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening out onto decks on both sides of the house
* Well equipped kitchen with electric hotplates and oven, dishwasher, microwave, nespresso coffee machine and large fridge
* Lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and sound system
* Games, toys, books and DVDs available for guests use
* Large dining table with seating for 8
* Front deck overlooking the ocean with 8 seater outdoor setting and built-in stainless steel BBQ
* Back deck with seating overlooking the escarpment and green hills of Gerringong's dairy country
* Downstairs laundry with washing machine, toilet and shower
* Large grassed back yard for the games of footy or cricket
* Swing set & slippery dip in yard for the little ones
* Undercover parking for one car and off-street parking for 2 more cars
* Walking/Bike track straight across the road
* Beach access is just across the road, it couldn't be closer
* The renowned Werri Beach Fish Shop just down the road
* LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED (bring your own beach towels)
* SORRY BUT NO PETS ALLOWED
* NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
We don't charge any additional fees like some other properties, just the quoted fee and any fees payable by Stayz.
Things to Do
* If you'd like to catch your own fish, there are a number of great fishing spots nearby, we catch lots of Salmon on the beach out the front
* Go Golfing at many of our local courses
* Visit our local wineries
* Kiama Coastal Walking Track starts on the bike track straight across the road, which ends at Minnamurra, 20km away. Do all of it, or just some - the coastline is spectacular and you might see whales, dolphins, sea eagles, try great swimming spots, take a picnic and have an unforgettable experience.
* Visit Minnamurra Rainforest and get back to nature.
* For a bird's eye view of the area, visit the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, about 30 mins from Gerringong.