About the property
- House968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
This is where your classic beach holiday begins! Soak up the glorious views of both the ocean and rolling green hills of Gerringong from the decks on both sides of this beautiful beach house. This is relaxed living at its best with Werri Beach right across the road.
3 Bedroom: 1 bathroom plus downstairs toilet and shower
* Fully renovated beach house
* Main queen bedroom with built-ins and sliding doors onto the front deck
* Second double bedroom with sliding doors onto the front deck
* Third bedroom with 2 double bunks (ideal for 2 adults or as a kids room)
* Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening out onto decks on both sides of the house
* Well equipped kitchen with electric hotplates and oven, dishwasher, microwave, nespresso coffee machine and large fridge
* Lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and sound system
* Games, toys, books and DVDs available for guests use
* Large dining table with seating for 8
* Front deck overlooking the ocean with 8 seater outdoor setting and built-in stainless steel BBQ
* Back deck with seating overlooking the escarpment and green hills of Gerringong's dairy country
* Downstairs laundry with washing machine, toilet and shower
* Large grassed back yard for the games of footy or cricket
* Swing set & slippery dip in yard for the little ones
* Undercover parking for one car and off-street parking for 2 more cars
* Walking/Bike track straight across the road
* Beach access is just across the road, it couldn't be closer
* The renowned Werri Beach Fish Shop just down the road
* LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED (bring your own beach towels)
* SORRY BUT NO PETS ALLOWED
* NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
We don't charge any additional fees like some other properties, just the quoted fee and any fees payable by Stayz.
Things to Do
* If you'd like to catch your own fish, there are a number of great fishing spots nearby, we catch lots of Salmon on the beach out the front
* Go Golfing at many of our local courses
* Visit our local wineries
* Kiama Coastal Walking Track starts on the bike track straight across the road, which ends at Minnamurra, 20km away. Do all of it, or just some - the coastline is spectacular and you might see whales, dolphins, sea eagles, try great swimming spots, take a picnic and have an unforgettable experience.
* Visit Minnamurra Rainforest and get back to nature.
* For a bird's eye view of the area, visit the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, about 30 mins from Gerringong.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, czech
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 11, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Our family of 4 (4 years and 18months) spent a long weekend here and it was perfect. The location is outstanding and makes it so easy to get on and off the beach in minutes. The house is set up well, with everything you need, including a very handy box of toys for the children and a gate at the top of the stairs. We spent a lot of our time on the balcony eating and playing, taking in the fabulous views of Werri Beach. We really did not want to leave!
Fantastic holiday. Amazing location
Really fabtastic long weekend with the kids house is very well set up, great bedding , amazing location. Jo was lovely to deal with. highly recomend staying here. views of the ocean and sunrise were stunning.
Perfect location for a getaway with kids
We had the opportunity of an unexpected getaway and Ocean Spray Beach House was the perfect location. The house is ideal for holidaying with kids (9, 10, 16 yo) and with the beach just across the road, a long paved track to walk/run/scooter on, as well as exercise equipment and playground and scooter park and rock pools the kids both thoroughly enjoyed themselves, as well as being exhausted at the end of each day. Cooking a full meal in the well appointed and stocked kitchen was simple, and local shops provided everything we needed. The location, as well as the set up of the house (exactly as described) suited us perfectly. A rare find!
Nice tidy beach house with superb balcony overlooking the beach. Great big backyard for kids to play cricket and outdoor play equipment with swings and slide aswell.
Thanks Kylie, we're looking forward to having you back next March for your next booking! We love to hear our guests have enjoyed their time so much that they want to return.
Facilities more basic than advertised.
Dissapointing the second bathroom is outside the property in the old laundry. You will need to clean up after dogs before you play in the backyard.
Sorry to hear that the laundry wasn’t to your standard Michelle, in the past we've had positive feedback on how practical it is to wash off in after the beach or store your bikes and scooters securely. The tenants next door did have a roaming dog that did visit our yard, so my apologies if you had to pick up after him. You’ll be pleased to know that they were only living there temporarily and have since moved.
Perfect for a family holiday
We took two boys under 5 and grandma on a getaway so space was important. The house is wonderfully clean, airy and full of light and plenty of room for everyone. see the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening! The balcony is a great dining option for eating out in the sea breeze. The house is right across from the beach, affords wonderful views and is walking distance to playgrounds.The house has an enormous backyard and swings if you want to keep them occupied outside but in sight. The kitchen is generously stocked with everything you need to either cook or bake but the fish and chips shop is 4 min walk if you prefer. Jo is fantastic to deal with and made everything super easy. The bathroom has a bath if you have little ones which was great for us. Take your bikes ! there is terrific bike track across the road.