Stay in one of the prime Burleigh beach locations with beautiful beach and hinterland views in a modern spacious apartment.
Unit 12f, Burleigh Beach Tower, on the 12th floor, is a light and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offering sweeping, views ranging from the beach facing balcony to full length windows looking across parks and bowls clubs to James Street and the Hinterland mountains beyond.
Our apartment is much loved and looked after by our family and we'd love to share all that Burleigh has to offer.
Unit 12f is the largest in the building with 90sq. m of relaxing family space and has been recently repainted and furnished.
Burleigh Beach Tower has it all.
Burleigh Beach Tower has to be the most perfectly situated building in Burleigh, nestled on the beachfront between Burleigh village and the national park and with everything only a short walk away. You do not need a car here - so put those keys away when you arrive.
It is surrounding by award winning restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops.
The building is really well looked after with modern lifts and the all amenities you'd expect in a beach-side resort apartment building.
The heated lagoon pool and heated spa has plenty of shade and uses a fancy, chemical free purification system. You can swim outdoors all year round.
The gym has been re-equipped and has all the equipment you need to burn off some of those calories earned at the great restaurants.
The floodlit tennis court with it well kept astro-turf has views to the ocean.
The building is fully accessible with wheelchair ramps.
Access to the ground, lifts and the apartment floor is controlled by key fob.
There's plenty of lawns on the grounds for your kids to run around safe and secure.
Peter and Maureen are the friendly property managers who run the reception and are here to help you.
Reception hours are as follows:
Monday-Saturday 9:00 until 17:00.
Sunday and Public Holidays 9:00 until 12:30
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Burleigh Beach Tower in advance
Please note that secure car parking is limited. There is one space allocated per apartment.
Something for everyone in Burleigh
Burleigh Beach Tower truly has it all on it's doorstep:
- directly opposite Burleigh’s main patrolled swimming and surfing beach, Voted "Best Beach in Australia" by visitors from all over the World on Tripadvisor.
- literally surrounded by some of the finest restaurants on the Gold Coast. The Fish House is downstairs and Oskars is across the road. - to name a few.
- the Burleigh Headland National Park is 500m away where, if you are lucky, you can see koala's, tawny frog mouths and other exotic (and harmless) native creatures as stroll through rainforest to swim in sheltered Tallebudgera Creek.
- five kilometers of beachside walking and jogging trails with plenty of resting points, surf clubs and bistros along the way.
- The kids will love you for the ice cream with Cold Rock Ice Cream outside the entrance. Pick and mix your own flavors. Our kids favority is "lemon sorbet and gummy bear" - go figure!
- on the door step of James Street, with it's eclectic mix of quirky restaurants, surf shops and niche shops.
- All the theme parks, Sea World, Warner Brothers Movie World, Dream World, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Wet & Wild are within a half hour drive.
- Great fishing spots on your doorstep. Beach fishing, rock fishing from the Burleigh Headland National Park or estuary fishing in Tallebudgera creek.
- The Gold Coast City Airport is 15 minutes away.
- Join in on a game of barefoot bowls at the bowling club downstairs.
- Bring or borrow a tennis racket and have a game on the tennis court with a view to the sea.