Peppermint Grove Beach is in the Shire of Capel and is one of the south-west's best kept secrets situated midway between Bunbury and Busselton, "Peppy" Beach is one of the cleanest and quietest in Geographe Bay and is often visited by pods of dolphins. The salmon run along the beach and fishing and crabbing is a convenient 2 min walk away. The beach is dog friendly with 4WD access to certain areas. With the town of Capel less than a 10 min drive away for all your grocery and fuel needs (and possibly a trip to the Capel Pub for a meal and some live music), this is the ideal location for your next getaway. None of the hustle and bustle of Busselton or Dunsborough. This will actually feel like a holiday.
Just a pleasant 2 hour drive from Perth, this bright, seaside retreat offers the the perfect spot to relax overlooking gorgeous Peppermint Grove Beach and a base from which to sample many of the south-west's attractions.
- Spacious living area comprises large flat-screen television, CD/DVD player, selection of books, CD's and DVD movies.
- Large north-facing deck makes the most of warm afternoons and is the ideal spot for drinks or cook up a feast on the four-burner BBQ while you watch the sunset.
- Galley-style kitchen has gas cook-top and oven, large pantry stocked with essentials, fridge and all basic utensils.
- Wood-fired combustion heater
Main bedroom has a queen-size bed, en suite, huge walk in robe and beautiful ocean views. Bedrooms two and three have double and bunk beds respectively. All beds have linen and pillows provided.
Main bathroom comprises shower, toilet and vanity.
Laundry facilities and clothesline also provided.
Small dogs will be considered on an individual basis.
Local attractions and activities
- Swimming, fishing and snorkeling on one of the south-west's most beautiful, dog-friendly beaches.
- Local wineries just minutes away and short drives to the Ferguson Valley and Margaret River regions, breweries as well as olive, cheese and chocolate factories.
- Close to 18-hole Capel Golf Course.
- 4x4 beach access and boat launching.
- Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- Busselton Jetty and underwater observatory.
To obtain a copy of the Property Rental Terms and Conditions, please make a request in your booking inquiry.