|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Come and stay in Luxury at this beautiful beach Villa.
This beautiful beach Villa can boast three bedrooms consisting of a Master bedroom + Ensuite which can be a bit of a glamourously decor or can convert into a Corporate decor. Check it out
The master bedroom has beautiful 2 thick bath robe to snuggle into after your buy day either sight seeing or your busy working day
The second bedroom has a Queen size bed.
The third bedroom has two single beds or can be converted into a Queen size bed for another couple or 2 single guests
The second and third bedrooms are located upstairs with a separate bathroom and Viewing Deck where you can enjoy your freshly brewed morning coffee or tea and at the end of your beautiful sight-seeing day or busy work day you might like to take in the relaxing view with a nice glass of Tasmanian wine and cheese platter.
The Master bedroom has a TV and is located downstairs with the Living/Dining and Kitchen, Powder room/Laundry and Toilet. A second Deck is located on the ground floor where you will find a private yard and Electric BBQ, Table & chairs.
The Kitchen has a beautiful Granite-top bench, "Smeg" Oven & Cook-top, "Smeg" Dishwasher, full-size Fridge, microwave, sandwich-maker, toaster, Pots & Pans, Wok and Cooking utensils, a Coffee Machine, beautiful crockery and Cutlery.
The Living Room has a luxury Sofa Lounge that converts into a Double Bed allowing up to a total of eight Guests to stay. Large flat TV screen/DVD Player with FOXTEL to enjoy your favourite sport or snuggle up and watch one of the many movie on the movie channel for family and children and a trendy nautical theme throughout.
Also provided is a full Picnic Basket complete with Glasses, Plates, cutlery, cheese-board and Thermos, with Beach Towels and picnic blankets to enjoy on your outings. Two adult Beach Cruise Bicycles on request with conditions applied.
Lagoon Beach is a minute's walk from the Villa. A boardwalk takes you directly onto the family friendly beach with a play-ground and BBQ facilities.
Tourist Attractions - the following attractions are in very close proximity to the Villa
1. Low Head Maritime Museum
2. Low Head Pilot Station - the oldest continuous Pilot Station in Australia
3. Low Head Penguin Tours
4. Low Head Light House
5. George Town Golf Club
6. Bass & Flinders Center - houses a replica of the " Norfolk"
7. Tamar Valley Wine Route- Pipers River the home of an array of award winning wineries, 25 minutes away.
8. George Town Heritage Trail
9. Hillwood Berry Farm - pick your own berries when in season
1.George Town Woolworth Supermarket
2. George Town Seafood - quality selection, market low prices from a fantastic range of Tasmanian seafood
3. Low Head Pilot Station Cafe
* GeorgeTown is five minutes drive down the road from the Villa, and in George Town you will find Chemists, Petrol Stations, Newsagent , Pizza palour, Hotels/counter meals, Bottle Shop, Chinese restaurant, Medical centre & Optomertrist.
For stayz longer than 7 days, please check with Annie for the RATE
ALSO IN LAUNCESTON
TAMAR VIEW VILLA S only 10 minutes away from Launceston city centre
If you are looking for accommadation in Launceston I also have another property called Tamar View Villa on the Stayz Site. Property ID -103278 which sleeps 6 guests so see if you would like to stay there
Now unit 2 TAMAR VIEW VILLA TWO
Sleeps 6 with SPA BATH & Foxtel
Film Star/Paris Theme
Pilot Station, Maritime Museum