Note: Some of the photographs show a Jetty into the water. Please be aware that the Jetty belongs to an adjacent property 3 houses down and is therefore NOT available for usage by Guests.
Lakeside@BonnellsBay is a large waterfront reserve property situated at Bonnells Bay, overlooking the waters of Lake Macquarie, just over an hour's drive north of Sydney. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom brick property features unimpeded panoramic water views from the backyard, and these great views are also accessible from the living areas within the house. Combine this with its sheer size, age (20 years old brick home), condition and facilities that this property offers ===> an inspection a must for this property. Potential guests are more than welcome to have a look at the property prior to making a booking.
The location is ideal as a home away from home, so close to all the everyday amenities and yet only a stone’s throw away from a wonderfully calm and protected part of Lake Macquarie. The house location is perfect as a base to explore some of the other highlights provided by Australia’s largest salt water lake.
The house has:
1. Free Wi-fi, conditions apply.
2. Five Large Bedrooms. Every Bedroom comes complete with builtin wardrobes, a fan and a heater.
3. Three Bathrooms
4. Air conditioned Combined formal Lounge/Dining/TV area that houses:
• A TV viewing area with a 52" LED TV and two large and comfortable reclining seats for maximum viewing pleasure.
• A dining area with a circular dining table, capable of seating 8-10 people.
• A Formal Lounge with full sized sofa and two large and comfortable reclining seats to observe the vast lake views
5. Combined Kitchen and Family room provides another separate living area for guests to sit back and enjoy the fabulous waterfront views. The Family room also has lounge suite, TV and DVD player.
6. The fully equipped kitchen includes a breakfast bar and stools, full size fridge / freezer, oven, microwave & dishwasher. A second fridge is installed in the laundry to help cater for larger families.
7. The rear foyer is perfect for an outdoor BBQ setting, having a romantic dinner overlooking the lake and a wonderful opportunity to observe the mesmerising sunset. BBQ Burner and Gas Tank will be supplied.
8.Total Number of Vehicles limited to 3. There are 3 parking spaces immediately outside of the garage doors. If the more than 3 parking spaces are required, the extra cars will need to be parked in an adjacent street, so as not to impede the traffic flow of our neighbours. Please send us an enquiry and we'll advise accordingly.
Lakeside@BonnellsBay is :-
1. Perfect for the large family get-togethers. Everything about the house is big. It has the space and facilities to comfortably accommodate several families who wish to spend some quality time together. The flexible Layout allows for large living areas that provide sufficient space for all guests to gather together or split off into their private areas.
The property resides in a quiet and sedate part of Lake Macquarie and is best suited to groups that want to get-away from it all to relax and unwind in a quiet and serene part of the world. For any group that enjoys loud music, talking loudly or consuming large amounts of alcohol, this property is probably not suitable for them.
2. Extremely kids friendly. There are vast grassy areas for kids to run around and fly their kites with only a very gentle slope to the water’s edge.
3. A single level property. There is a small step up into the house at the front door and a small step down at the back of the house to the rear foyer. Outside of those 2 small steps, the entire property is level, and coupled with its wide corridor and easy access to all bathroom amenities (3 bathrooms), the property is especially suitable for seniors.
Couples, families, friends, water sports and fishing fanatics will all enjoy the majestic views and idyllic surrounds that this great waterfront property offers. Launch your boat from the boat ramp (2 mins drive) and securely park it at the backyard during your stay.
NB: Arrangements can be made for access to a small Aluminium Dinghy and 2 kayaks. There is no additional charge, but there are some conditions. Please contact us if you need more information. The lake is usually very calm and these water crafts can provide hours of fun, especially for the kids.
Things to do:
1. Enjoy all manner of water sports in one of Lake Macquarie’s most protected areas, including:
• Wind Surfing
• Jet Ski
• Canoeing and Kayaking
• For the boating enthusiast, water ski and tow a type
2. Fishing from your own backyard
3. Visit the Hunter Valley - 35 mins drive
4. Golf courses -10 mins drive
5. Lakefront walks along the water’s edge, starting from our backyard
6. The closest boat launching ramp is at Pendlebury Park, along Grand Parade - 2 mins drive
7. The closest supermarkets & shops are located at the Bay Centre, on Fishery Point Road - 3 mins drive. You will find a Medical Centre and a selection of shops, including: COLES, Butcher, Bakery, Newsagent, Post Office, Pharmacy, Cellarbrations liquor shop - along with some small eateries. There’s also a Westpac ATM there.
This 5 bedroom house houses 7 beds and is able to accommodate 11 individuals.
Master Bedroom – Queen bed + Ensuite + Walk In Robe
Bedroom 2 – Double Bed + Single Bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single bed
Bedroom 4– Double Bed
Bedroom 5 – Double Bed
Conditions of Staying
1. Number of Guests limited to 11.
2. There is only off-street parking available for 3 vehicles. 3 cars can fit (nose in) on the driveway. Anymore than 3 vehicles will have to park off-site.
3. No Pets allowed.
4. No Buck’s/Hen’s Night, 21st Birthday or loud parties. This property is in a quiet, residential area. Please be thoughtful of the neighbours at all times, but particularly between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am.
5. Standard Check in is 2.00 pm and check out is 10.00 am. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer our guests either an early check in or late checkout. Please note that this may not be possible during peak time when we may have back to back bookings.
6. Guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as they found it. A cleaning Fee of $250 will apply if property is not left in a clean condition.
7. At this stage, Linen is BYO. Bedsheets, pillow cases, towels, bath mats, hand towels and toiletries etc are not supplied. All occupants are expected to bring and use their own. Doonas, blankets and pillows are supplied. If beds are slept on without pillow cases or bed sheets, an additional cleaning surcharge will apply depending on amount of washing/replacement required. if you have forgotten your linen, advise the neighbour next door and they will arrange for emergency linen at a minimal fee of $20 per person.
The above represents some of the main points in our terms and conditions. Please contact the owners for the full set, or read the terms and conditions in the stayz email