About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom premium holiday resort apartment situated in the 105 Great Ocean Rd, but independently owned, cleaned and managed. Ideal for a week or weekend away, for 2-3 couples or 1-2 families.
- Prime location with apartment overlooking the Anglesea River, and walking distance of the main Shopping promenade and Anglesea beach.
- Located at 105 Great Ocean Rd with two car parking spaces available in the resort (which now have parking barriers to reserve your car spot next to the front door)
- Has been refurbished by owners, so the apartment has 3 tvs, 2 sets of bunks, 2 queen beds, dvds, books, games and quality furniture.
- Independently owned, managed & cleaned.
- Competitively priced with weekend/weekday nightly prices in Peak season ($360), Mid season ($250/$180) & Low season ($200/$150) prices, plus cleaning fee. & ask about deals when staying for a weekend, and stay an extra night for $100 when available.
- Also have late-checkout when available for 1/3 cost of nightly stay to allow you to stay until 5.00pm.
- Christmas holiday bookings need to start and end on a weekend, to accommodate people taking a week off work.
- Open plan living area of lounge, dining & kitchen plus balcony all looking over Anglesea River
- Just park the car and walk within minutes to Anglesea’s main features of Beach, River, Shops, Restaurants and Hotel.
- Sleeps up to 8 family members comprising 2 queen bedrooms with the 3rd room accommodating up to 4 given 2 sets of single bunk beds (maximum 6 adults in the 8 beds due to top bunk safety issues, so children only on top bunks).
- Guests to supply their own bed sheets, pillow cases and towels.
- Private balcony, barbeque and outdoor setting, that offers fantastic views over Anglesea River, hills and sunrise.
- Upstairs Apartment (which includes stairs from front door to apartment).
- Owners have also included beach equipment, indoor games, reading material, dvds and prepared information on local dining, activities and attractions of Anglesea and surrounds.
- Strictly No Pets & No Schoolies.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, 32 inch tv and sitting chair, with large ensuite. BIR
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed and BIR
Bedroom 3 - 2 sets of bunk beds , and 32 inch tv and dvd player. BIR
Lounge - 2 chaise lounges, new 42 inch tv & stereo system.
Dining - square dining table and 8 chairs
Kitchen - large fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, barstools.
Balcony - sitting table and 4 chairs, single lounge chair and barbeque.
Laundry - washing machine, clothes dryer and washing trough.
Main bathroom with shower & toilet, and Ensuite bathroom with Shower, Bath & toilet.
Resort - indoor heated swimming pool, gym, tennis court, playground, day spa facilities.
Other Features of the unit - 1st floor apartment accessible via staircase, entertainment utilities such as board games, dvds, surfboard and boogie boards.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We spent few days at this gorgeous resort. All I can say is excellent from accommodation to amenities, food, location. Would recommend it highly to anyone who wants to have quality time.
Excellent property. Very central.
We enjoyed our stay, although short we will definitely be back some other time, preferably during warmer months.
Everything we needed
Very comfortable for the whole family. Perfect location.
Great property and location
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Lovely property and fantastic views over the river, ideal for watching the sunrise. Very clean and well equipped. Only drawback was getting our luggage up the stairs. All in all an excellent property.
Fabulous Family Location
We thoroughly enjoyed our family holiday at Anglesea. The apartment was spacious and the location perfect for enjoying the beach, local cafes and ice-cream. The resort's indoor pool was a massive hit with the kids!
Excellant Accomodaion and Great Location
Thanks so much for a beautiful and clean apartment that made our stay great. Rooms were spacious, and kitchen & living room furnishings were more than adequate. Location was great in between shops and beach, and balcony views over the river was nice. Thanks for use of resort facilties of heated pool, gym and tennis court.