WE DO OFFER DISCOUNTED RATES FOR 3 NIGHTS OR MORE
PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR PREFERRED DATES ARE UNAVAILABLE WE HAVE OTHER PROPERTIES THAT MAY SUIT
Bluebell is a spacious, well-furnished newly-built 5 bedroom home with spectacular sweeping views to the West and East across Wallis Lake and the surrounding hills. The house sleeps 10-12 people and is ideally suited to accommodate 2 families.
Upstairs comprises a large open-plan living space including kitchen and dining areas opening onto a generous verandah and additional undercover outdoor dining deck. There is also a separate adjoining cosy TV room with lake views, also opening onto the verandah.
Downstairs has 5 bedrooms which all have views to Wallis Lake to the West - 3 of which open onto the child-friendly enclosed downstairs deck. The ground floor also has the main bathroom (with separate bath and shower), separate WC and laundry.
- One King bedroom (with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe)
- One Queen bedroom (with en-suite WC)Two bedrooms each with 2 singles and a
3rd built-in ‘loft-bed’ above drawer units
- One twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
The ground floor also opens out to a secluded rear deck and garden area (fully fenced) with outdoor shower and garage access.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR PREFERRED DATES ATE UNAVAILABLE ON THE CALENDAR WE HAVE FOUR OTHER PROPERTIES THAT MAY SUIT.
Features of Bluebell
2 televisions (large TV with Blu-ray DVD player in TV room and small TV in living
Beat Box music player (for i-pods and Bluetooth devices)
Ceiling fans in living area
Double garage (secured) and table-tennis table
Double oven, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic cook-top and large double door
fridge (plus second fridge in garage if needed for a large group)
Washing machine and dryer
Heating in bedrooms with under-floor bathroom heating in en-suite and main
bathroom (plus combustion stove upstairs) for winter holidays
Nearby lake access (boat ramp access in one direction and grassed lake shore
park area in the other)
Pillows and duvets
Extra blankets available
YOU NEED TO BRING:
Your favourite beach toys, windsurf boards, surfboards, bikes and canoes!
To maintain what we proudly believe is a very special home away from home for everybody, Bluebell is a property that is strictly:
Reviews- What our guests say
We had such a fantastic stay at this beautiful house. We just didn't want to leave! The views are spectacular, the house is perfectly equipped and we had everything needed for a relaxing getaway. Already planning our next visit.
Alex & Michelle, Sydney (April 2014)
Amazing house! We had such a fun time. Every detail in the house is so well thought out. A perfect long week-end, we'll definitely be back soon.
Group from Manly (June 2014)
Thank you for sharing your lovely home for our special occasion! We had such an amazing visit and will definitely return. The house is fitted out so beautifully - next time we won't pack so much!
Robin King Austin ,Vietnam (July 2014)
This House is Fabulous! Wish we could live here forever. We were 8 tennis players from Sydney playing a veterans tournament at Forster for 3 days. Great way to see Forster and a nice surrounding suburb like Green Point. Love all the Pelicans. Wish I was a Pelican.
Group (August 2014).
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
1) In the event of any cancellation made by the Principal a full refund of all monies paid will be given.
2) The premises are left to you only for the period stated on the letter of confirmation as short term holiday rental.
3) A bond of $1000.00 is payable for Bluebell and the Folly and $500.00 for Lakes Edge, Lakeview Cottage and Lakeview Lodge. This will be returned as soon as possible after departure subject to compliance with our Conditions of Tenancy.
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY:
1) To ensure the comfort and respect of all our guests please smoke outside the living areas of the property (Bluebell does not permit smoking inside or outside, decks etc, of the property)
2) Strictly no parties
3) Pets must remain outside of the property (Strictly no pets allowed in Bluebell or The Folly), they are strictly not permitted inside the house or a cleaning fee of $150.00 will be incurred. Some dogs feel uncomfortable in unfamiliar surroundings, particularly when left alone, please consider our neighbours and ensure barking is kept to a minimum.
4) We are committed to providing you with the most enjoyable stay with us however, to ensure the quiet and good order of the neighbourhood please ensure noise is kept to a minimum after 9.30pm
5) The premises are let strictly for the enjoyment and use of the number of people stated on this letter i.e. the number of people occupying or using the premises shall not exceed the party size agreed at the time of booking unless prior permission is sought. Exceeding this number will render the booking liable to cancellation, plus a fine on the bond.
6) The premises are let to you only for the period stated on the letter of confirmation
7) The premises are available after 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 9.30 am (we WILL extend this where possible but please check first)
8) The premises are to be left in a clean and tidy condition garbage placed in the bin before departing (red for general garbage and yellow is for recycling); additional fees may apply if the premises are not left in a reasonable condition.
9) All damages, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture are to be reported and paid for immediately
10) Fish are not to be cleaned or oysters opened on the property
11) Please report any problems or incidents promptly.
12) Vendors or their agents shall be allowed right of entry to the premises at any reasonable time to inspect the premises or make repairs.
13) Parking – please ensure cars/boats are parked on the concrete driveway and not on the grass which can become waterlogged after rain.
14) Furniture is not to be moved around and only outside furniture used outside
15) Failure to comply with these terms and conditions, in the absolute discretion of the managing agent, may result in the termination or permission to occupy these premises
16) Any bonds will be refunded within 48 hours of departure upon compliance inspection into the nominated account or refunded to credit card. Should any damage be detected then the cost of repairs will be taken from the bond.
17) The Principal accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the hirer’s party or their property, however caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
18) Should you have any complaints regarding your stay, please call us immediately. We will respond as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
In the event of any problems please call .