About the property
- House1399 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Imagine a 2 bedroom house with spectacular views of Primrose Sands beach, Frederick Henry Bay and Mount Wellington.
Imagine a convenient 1-2 minute walk to the gorgeous beach with its pure white sands, the shop, children's playground, adult fitness park and BMX bike track.
Imagine everything you need to entertain the kids - a large sandpit, cubby house, XBox 360 console, heaps of books, DVD's, games and puzzles, totem tennis, boogie boards, and a kids play room, they will entertain themselves - kids love staying with us!
Imagine no more - visit The Beach Escape @ Primrose Sands!
The Beach Escape is located at Primrose Sands, Tasmania on the way to Port Arthur. It is an ideal base for both tourist activities and a beach side stay, all in one convenient location. It is only:
* 40 mins from Hobart,
* 20 mins from Hobart Airport,
* 50 mins from Port Arthur Historic Site and the Tasman Peninsula,
* 25 mins from historic Richmond village,
* 15 mins from Sorell with its supermarkets, shops, cafes and essential services.
The property sleeps 5 people and is perfect for a family getaway. It offers a modern décor, new appliances and quality furnishings. The backyard is fully fenced and child friendly. No pets allowed sorry.
Relax in the lounge with a 40inch LCD TV, Blu-ray player including a selection of approximately 60 DVDs. Xbox 360 with games and stunning views out of your window. There is also a selection of board games, books and kids toys.
The master bedroom features a queen bed, 40inch LCD TV and has views out over the beach and bay.
The second bedroom contains a sturdy wooden bunk bed, with an additional single trundle bed available.
The kitchen is a fully equipped, with a gas stove, microwave, toaster, oven and dishwasher. After cooking your meal you can enjoy it on the 8 piece dining setting in the separate dining room.
There is a large bathroom with a bath, separate shower, toilet and double sink. There is also an additional separate toilet.
Out the back there is a BBQ, 7 piece outdoor dining setting and cubby house.
There is plenty of off-street parking for up to 3 cars and/or a boat.
Things to do
At The Beach Escape there is something for everyone. These are some of the things we like doing:
* Photograph an Aurora (with the right camera). We are glad to provide advice if needed.
* Relax and unwind on the deck taking in the spectacular views of the water whilst sipping on a cool drink.
* Grab your rod and real and catch dinner from the shore or a boat.
* Hit the pure white sands of the beach.
* Go kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing or jet-skiing.
* Explore the foreshore / rock pools.
* Take the kids to the playground which is just 2 mins away. Whilst you are there try out the adult fitness park.
* Enjoy the Xbox 360, the board games, the selection of DVD’s and books.
* Hit the tourist trail. Visit Port Arthur, the Tessellated Pavement, the Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Doo Town or go bush walking.
* Play golf at one of the three golf courses less than 20 mins away including Royal Tasmania.
What is included?
The price includes:
* Accommodation for up to 5 guests – no more to pay,
* All linen and towels,
* Free use of a portacot upon request.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 06, 2015
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great holiday place for families
We enjoyed our few days here; it was nice and relaxing as well as being well set up for a family with two little kids.
We absolutely loved the Beach Escape. It has everything you need for a really comfortable and enjoyable stay. The location was perfect as the beach was just over the road and the views from the house were just beautiful. It was clean and spacious and really well set up for the kids. Highly recommended! Thank you Beach Escape.
This was one of the best properties I have stayed in. A wonderful place to stay with kids as they have thought of everything you may need. Owners have definitely gone to big effort to make sure you enjoy your stay. thanks
Great holiday location
We really enjoyed our Easter break at the Beach Escape. Wonderful view across the beach,spotless facilities,games and activites provided,a well equipped kitchen - even has snacks and drinks to purchase at reasonable prices. The booking process was easy and the owners great to deal with . We'll be back!
Extraordinarily Presented Family Beach Property
We enjoyed the Beach Escape with it's great view and all the facilities the property had to offer. A handy base to explore the Tasman Peninsula. Immaculate upkeep with all modern conveniences. We loved the little extra tfeatures, including plentiful kids toys, books, games and the XBOX to keep us entertained on a rainy day.