Imagine a 2 bedroom house with spectacular views of Primrose Sands beach, Frederick Henry Bay and Mount Wellington.
Imagine a convenient 1-2 minute walk to the gorgeous beach with its pure white sands, the shop, children's playground, adult fitness park and BMX bike track.
Imagine everything you need to entertain the kids - a large sandpit, cubby house, XBox 360 console, heaps of books, DVD's, games and puzzles, totem tennis, boogie boards, and a kids play room, they will entertain themselves - kids love staying with us!
Imagine no more - visit The Beach Escape @ Primrose Sands!
The Beach Escape is located at Primrose Sands, Tasmania on the way to Port Arthur. It is an ideal base for both tourist activities and a beach side stay, all in one convenient location. It is only:
* 40 mins from Hobart,
* 20 mins from Hobart Airport,
* 50 mins from Port Arthur Historic Site and the Tasman Peninsula,
* 25 mins from historic Richmond village,
* 15 mins from Sorell with its supermarkets, shops, cafes and essential services.
The property sleeps 5 people and is perfect for a family getaway. It offers a modern décor, new appliances and quality furnishings. The backyard is fully fenced and child friendly. No pets allowed sorry.
Relax in the lounge with a 40inch LCD TV, Blu-ray player including a selection of approximately 60 DVDs. Xbox 360 with games and stunning views out of your window. There is also a selection of board games, books and kids toys.
The master bedroom features a queen bed, 40inch LCD TV and has views out over the beach and bay.
The second bedroom contains a sturdy wooden bunk bed, with an additional single trundle bed available.
The kitchen is a fully equipped, with a gas stove, microwave, toaster, oven and dishwasher. After cooking your meal you can enjoy it on the 8 piece dining setting in the separate dining room.
There is a large bathroom with a bath, separate shower, toilet and double sink. There is also an additional separate toilet.
Out the back there is a BBQ, 7 piece outdoor dining setting and cubby house.
There is plenty of off-street parking for up to 3 cars and/or a boat.
Things to do
At The Beach Escape there is something for everyone. These are some of the things we like doing:
* Photograph an Aurora (with the right camera). We are glad to provide advice if needed.
* Relax and unwind on the deck taking in the spectacular views of the water whilst sipping on a cool drink.
* Grab your rod and real and catch dinner from the shore or a boat.
* Hit the pure white sands of the beach.
* Go kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing or jet-skiing.
* Explore the foreshore / rock pools.
* Take the kids to the playground which is just 2 mins away. Whilst you are there try out the adult fitness park.
* Enjoy the Xbox 360, the board games, the selection of DVD’s and books.
* Hit the tourist trail. Visit Port Arthur, the Tessellated Pavement, the Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Doo Town or go bush walking.
* Play golf at one of the three golf courses less than 20 mins away including Royal Tasmania.
What is included?
The price includes:
* Accommodation for up to 5 guests – no more to pay,
* All linen and towels,
* Free use of a portacot upon request.