A modern B&B with spectacular views. Beautifully furnished and close to Sunshine Coast’s best attractions. Visit Buderim’s boutique shops, Ginger Factory, Organic cafes and amazing beaches. Go surfing, boating and fishing. Visit National Parks, Australia Zoo, Wineries, Air Museum and much more. All within a short drive. A perfect getaway for couples and families.
We also provide relocation advice and assistance for those moving to the Sunshine Coast.
- Privacy (you have a separate entrance)
- Two separate rooms
- Sleeps 3 (1 Queen and 1 Single)
- Breakfast provisions
- Fridge and Microwave
- Free Wireless Internet (not very fast, but we are in the countryside)
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Fully fenced resort style salt-water pool
- Ceiling fans and aircon
- Sunny veranda with glorious views to Coolum and Blackall Ranges
- Small, well behaved dogs welcome
Please note that due to high verandas and water features this property is not suitable for toddlers.
Sunshine Coast's attractions
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Jun 22 2017
1 night minimum stay