About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
A modern B&B with spectacular views. Beautifully furnished and close to Sunshine Coast’s best attractions. Visit Buderim’s boutique shops, Ginger Factory, Organic cafes and amazing beaches. Go surfing, boating and fishing. Visit National Parks, Australia Zoo, Wineries, Air Museum and much more. All within a short drive. A perfect getaway for couples and families.
We also provide relocation advice and assistance for those moving to the Sunshine Coast.
- Privacy (you have a separate entrance)
- Two separate rooms
- Sleeps 3 (1 Queen and 1 Single)
- Breakfast provisions
- Bar Fridge and Microwave
- Free Wireless Internet (not super fast)
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Fully fenced resort style salt-water pool
- Ceiling fans and aircon
- Sunny veranda with glorious views to Coolum and Blackall Ranges
- Small, well behaved dogs welcome, but must not be left unattended.
Please note that due to high verandas and water features this property is not suitable for toddlers.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 29, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.