NEW, very large (28 Squares), 2 storey, metres from Esplanade and ocean, ocean views, backs on to farm, farm views, quiet court location (Ozone Ct, Sunderland Bay, Phillip Is), large block of land. Situated in the exclusive section of Sunderland Bay, which is one of the most beautiful spots on Phillip Island.
NO PETS (inside or outside)
NO SMOKING INSIDE and NO PARTIES
$1800 per week. Or $320 per night for 10 people and $25 per person per night for extra people.
BYO LINEN, unless requested (extra cost)
Bedrooms (sleeps 15):
- Bedroom #1 = 1 queen bed upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom #2 = 2 bunks upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom #3 = Double bed and single bed (replaced Tri bunk), upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom # 4 = king bed,downstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom # 5/ rumpus room downstairs= bunk, trundle bed, king single bed, wardrobe plus couch and TV/dvd (Large room)
- All top bunks have safety bars
- large upstairs open plan kitchen and lounge with lounge suite and flat screen tv and DVD
- downstairs large rumpus room with lounge and flat screen tv and dvd (with bunk and trundle and king single bed), board games, books.
- downstairs large games room with pool table and table tennis table, flat screen tv, stereo with IPOD docking station, fridge, bench and stools.
- kitchen contains stainless steel fridge and oven, microwave, coffee maker, dining table, crockery etc. There are 2 kitchen tables.
- 1 upstairs bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- 1 downstairs with shower, separate room toilet
- downstairs with storage, washing machine and dryer
- clothes line outside
- 1 internal (with sliding door that you can lock at top)
- 1 external
- 1 with ocean views
- 1 with farm views
- outdoor furniture and bbq
- Large Split level heating and cooling/air conditioner unit upstairs
- portable heaters and fans for bedrooms
- note sea breeze provides a comfortable temperature on hot days
- well insulated home
- floor boards, except bathrooms and laundry contain tiles
- blinds and fly screens
- doonas, blankets and pillows free of charge
- linen including sheets, doona covers and towels provided on request at extra cost (refer below)
- can park 4 cars on property
Location - Sunderland Bay is very central, and only a few minutes away from Cowes, Grand Prix, Smiths Beach, Koala Sanctuary, Cape Woolamai, A- MazeNThings, Penguin Parade, Chocolate factory, San Remo, and many other beaches.. Can swim, surf or go rock walking at Sunderland Bay ocean beach or inlet, or take a short drive to many other beaches on Phillip Island. Can walk from Sunderland Bay ocean beach to other beaches along the sand- if you like walking, you can walk for hours. Can fish at the inlet directly in front of the house. Can ride bikes within the quiet location near the house, and there is also a 'bike-friendly' board walk a couple of minutes bike ride from the house.
Check-in time: 2pm or as arranged.
Check-out time: 10am or as arranged.
$320 per night for up to 10 people. $25 per person per night for the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th person. One night stay attracts an additional $100 flat fee. Weekly rates are cheaper ($1800).
(So sorry, the Stayz system can't calculate the fees accurately. At the moment it divides the weekly rate by 7. I can either have an accurate weekly rate or an accurate daily rate, but it can no longer do both. It used to be able to, but no longer can).
Linen and towels - $10 per person (if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people)
Making up beds - $5 per person (if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people)
Ironing linen - $5 per person (if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people)
Cleaning - $50
Bond from $200
Ideal for families or groups. Not suitable for parties (as opposed to gatherings) and loud music. Thanks so much.