About the property
- Apartment1829 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Prime location, Fresh & Clean - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 Living areas & Garage
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT !
World class views both day & night
SAFE & patrolled Freshwater beach
Direct beach access
Right next to busy Manly
Public transport right at door - no car needed
Magical place to stay all year round
FULLY equipped - just bring clothes & groceries
2 living areas
Fabulous COVERED wrap round balcony
Day bed & BBQ
Secure garage at door
Private :- no direct neighbouring apartment windows " looking in "
Clean , airy & Light filled living
Executive living boasting 170 sqm on title
5 minute LEVEL walk to excellent shops
100% committed host
We welcome you to this stunning apartment that we call ' On the beach ' .... because that is exactly where it is ...ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT - front row seats on Freshwater beach !
Freshwater is located right next to busy Manly but worlds away from Manly's hustle and bustle with transport right at the door.( 10 minutes by bus to Manly Wharf - 20 minutes fast Ferry ride to Sydney CBD). Timetables in apartment.
KEY FEATURES :-
* Over sized 170 sqm apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and BONUS 2 living areas
* Fabulous wrap around covered balcony with day bed , BBQ, extendable outdoor table seats 8
* Direct beach access , very safe for children as there is no road to cross, safe patrolled beach
* 270 degree captivating uninterrupted ocean, beach and district views
* Fully equipped
* 5 min walk to Freshwater Village shops - don't miss award winning Butcher and Mrs Jones Bakery !
* Secure garage right outside front door
* On direct transport link - explore busy Sydney then return to friendly Freshwater & Relaxed Beach-front living
NO HIDDEN CHARGES :-
- unlimited local, Australian mobile and national phone calls
- unlimited Wifi
WE ALSO Provide :-
- Beach umbrella
- 2 surfboards , mini mal style
- 2 boggie boards
- 2 skim boards
- snorkelling equipment
- bucket & spade
- retro style blue bicycle with basket
*** perfect for families , couples or executive living ***
You won't want to leave!
THE ACCOMMODATION :-
* Leave your beach towels at home ! - we will supply ALL towels, luxury linen, hair dryer , body wash, Shampoo, kitchen amenities etc
* Master bedroom - queen bed and built in robes
* 2nd bedroom - two single beds and built in robes
* We also have a quality foam self inflating king single air mattress which will accommodate 1 extra (5th) person
* Fully equipped kitchen with European appliances & dishwasher
* Dining table very comfortably seats 6
* Main living area has a Smart TV & Bose sound system
* Beautifully appointed main bathroom with adjustable shower,excellent lighting plus a magnified make up mirror
* Second bathroom - toilet and shower - combined laundry with washing machine , dryer, ironing facilities and second fridge
* Magical 2nd living area that has a large TV, DVD,Wii ,PLAY STATION & in house movies
There are 3 beautiful surf beaches within walking distance to choose from. There is an ocean front boardwalk from the apartment in a northerly direction to Curl Curl beach, family friendly Freshwater beach then Queenscliff/Manly beach to the south. All 3 beaches are patrolled from October to April and all have pristine 50m ocean rock pools.
It just doesn't get any better than this!
CHECK-IN 2.00pm ,. CHECK-OUT 10.00am- Flexible if there is no back to back booking
* Complimentary High chair and port-a-cot also available
BOND: There is a bond payable which is gladly refunded for leaving On the Beach in the same condition as the beginning of your stay.
PARTIES: Sorry no large groups of young adults and no parties, functions, loud music allowed
SMOKING: ONLY ON BALCONY .... never inside.
PARKING: Garage has 1.85 meter clearance. Street parking also available.
Freshwater is 30Km from Sydney Kingsford Smith International airport, 40 minutes travel time by cab/uber and will cost around AUD $100 in moderate traffic.
I hope this description and information is of help and if you have any further questions please contact me. Thank you
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Fantastic and Fabulous at Freshwater
Once you have stayed in this apartment you will be spoilt for anywhere else! My family of four (mum, dad and boys 19 & 14) have just returned from a weeks stay at this property and we all left extremely reluctantly! It is a beautifully furnished and comfortable apartment with everything provided that you could possibly need during your stay. The location is perfect and there is certainly no need to have a car here as there is so much available nearby. Just lie back on the gorgeous daybed on the huge balcony and relax........Fiona is an excellent landlord and all communication was swift and helpful. We would definitely hire this apartment again and highly recommend it.
Great Apt on the beach!
We had a wonderful stay on the beachfront in Freshwater, the Apt is very comfortable with everything you need right down to surfboards,
Fantastic beach rental!
We had a fantastic time in Fiona's beach rental. We have stayed at lots of places around the world and this is one of the best! The apartment has everything you need included and the location was perfect. Nothing like walking out the front door with just your keys and towel to go for a swim. Highly recommend this property
Breathtaking views !
Had a lovely stay and was very impressed by the quality of everything in the apartment . It's a home away from home . Very clean , bed comfortable and outlook just what we needed for a holiday .
My family of four including 17 and 15 yr old sons have just spent a week at "On the Beach". We couldn't have chosen a better apartment and location for a Sydney holiday. The apartment has all you could want, not to mention the stunning beach view. We decided not to hire a car but use public transport, the bus is 2 minutes walk from the front door, it's a quick trip into Manly and onto the ferry and 15 minutes the other way to Warringah Mall to see a movie or do some shopping. Or you can walk to Manly quite easily straight over the hill. We got our major shop via Coles online and then just bought bits and pieces from the local supermarket which is about a 10 minute walk away. Freshwater Village has some lovely shops to browse, and particularly enjoyed the sourdough loaves each morning from Mrs. Jones. We were in the surf or swimming pool every day and had lots of fun on the boogie boards. What a great break after a busy year - thanks Fiona.
Fantastic Holiday Apartment
We had an amazing time at this property. A beautiful, spacious, stylish apartment with everything you could need for a fun and relaxing holiday.
Communication was friendly and professional and the owner was fabulously organised and went above and beyond to help with anything we needed.
Thanks so much!