Chatsworth Terrace History House (circa 1886) is a 2 bedroom town house, perfectly suited to a couple or group of friemdswho want to unwind and relax during their stay in Hobart. This 2 bedroom Townhouse has been sympathetically renovated and refurbished to provide you with an authentic old world experience.
Last Minute Deals - Please ask us about a special offer if you are booking last minute and there is still availability in the next week.
This 2 bedroom town house is set in the historic suburb of Glebe just 5 minutes walk from the CBD, the hobart waterfront, Salamanca place, the Botanical Gardens, and the North Hobart restaurant precinct. Take a leisurely stroll to Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock to catch the MONA ferry and Hobart's CBD - all within 10 minutes.
The house has two main queen bedrooms, and is equipped with a renovated, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities.
- Fully heated throughout
- Lounge room featuring leather sofa, Grand-Father clock and, flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped Farmhouse kitchen with oak bench tops, oven, fridge/freezer, and modern appliances.
- Stylish refurbished tiled bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower.
- 2 Airy and light spacious bedrooms with queen beds.
- Kitchen area opens onto a sun drenched charming English style cottage garden courtyard.
- 1 minute walk to Old Hobart Gaol and Ghost Tour.
- 5 minute walk to Hobart Acquatic Centre and Domain Tennis Centre.
- 5 minute walk to the CBD.
- 5 minutes walk to famed restaurant precinct of North Hobart, which includes cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and major supermarkets.
- 5-10 minute walk to Salamanca and it's famous market, cafes, constitution dock and it's hub of local seafood restaurants, MONA ferry terminal and Hobart's CBD.
- 10 minute walk to Botanical Gardens.
Day trips at your fingertips...................
MONA, view the world at your feet from Mt Wellington, take a leisurely drive down to the Huon Valley, visit Richmond, Port Arthur, Peppermint Bay, Salmon farms, Cherry orchards, Cadbury chocolate factory, Wineries and Restaurants, Highland Lakes and wilderness treasures of Tasmania.
Rate is for a minimum of 1-4 persons.
Please note that Chatsworth Terraces is a three storey terrace house. So if your travelling with elderly people or young children please let us know so that we can advise you of its suitability.
Hobart Night Tours:
Come on a Hobart Night Tour and see the lights and sites of Hobart by night. Hobart can be spectacular at night – we will show you all the beautiful sites and give you an insight into all the things to see around Hobart on your stay. We also throw in interesting info about the city, its culture, history and architecture.
Interested? Let us know when you book.
4 Hour Tours include:
1.Option 1: Drive up Mount Wellington to see Hobart City lights and the view of the Tasmanian wilderness at night.
2.Option 2: Drive on Mount Wellington Road through Fern Tree to see Hobart wildlife at night.
3.Option 3: Drive to Huon Ville to see sleeping beauty mountain.
4.Option 4: Drive around the city from Taroona to the city, to Mount Nelson, to the northern suburbs, across the Tasmania and Bowen bridges and the eastern shore to see Hobart at night.
2 Hour Tours include your choice of
Options 1, 2 and 3 together or Option 4.
*Note: Mount Wellington tour is subject to Mt Wellington road closures in winter.
Cost $120 per person.
(Minimum 4 people for 4 hour tour.)
(Minimum 2 people for 2 hour tour.)
Tours are intimate tours in sedan car with driver.
4 Hour tours include a midnight feast with coffee.
Tours Includes pickup and drop off at your hotel.
Tour Times are from when the sun goes down but can be arranged as well.
Around 7 to 8 PM in Winter
Around 8 to 9 PM in Summer.
12 Midnight – midnight tour.