About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Position - This is one of only a select few poolside suites at the beautiful Beach Club Resort. The location is amazing, situated right in the middle of the pool. This makes for a truly relaxing holiday!
Lifestyle - The Beach Club Port Douglas Accommodation Resort & Spa is perfectly situated in Port Douglas, only a couple of minutes walk (300m) to the beach & main street. This privately managed suite is located in a prime poolside position at The Beach Club. It has one large bedroom (with king bed), adjoining ensuite bathroom and a large balcony with spa bath.
Port Douglas Accommodation - Suite features king bed, TV/DVD/Austar, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom and outdoor terrace with double spa bath and relaxation chairs. A bar fridge and crockery drawer allow for basic self catering in the apartment.
Features - All the facilities of a five star accommodation resort are included, located one block from the beautiful Four Mile Beach and trendy Macrossan Street with no need to hire a car. A 50m turquoise lagoon pool with sandy beach entry and Sublime restaurant are located on site. Enjoy the proximity to famous restaurants and bars offering live entertainment, boutiques, Marina Mirage for easy access to Great Barrier Reef trips and tours to the Daintree Rainforest.
Due to the very high demand for ground floor poolside apartments, this apartment and the apartment adjoining (search "124 Beach Club" in Google for that Stayz listing) are exclusively managed by Belle Property. This means that you will save plenty compared to booking the same Beach Club apartment through the resort manager or a travel agent. We encourage you to compare tariffs and view the respective apartments.
The benefits of private management are that this apartment is better equipped with little extras that make your stay more enjoyable. There is more cutlery, crockery and glassware. You will notice extra touches like books and an ipod dock. In short this apartment has been set up specifically for maximum enjoyment and convenience. It is impeccably maintained and we believe it is one of the best in the complex .... you be the judge.
The variations of private management are that you do not go to reception upon checkin as the reception desk is run by the resort manager Peppers. Instead you either self checkin at your leisure (specific details provided upon booking) or you can be met upon arrival. You may also notice that there is no telephone in your apartment and you do not have a mini bar. You pay for items such as drinks from the bar, restaurant meals or in house massages at the time of service. With these minor variations you can expect to pay significantly less than for a comparable apartment through the resort manager and you will be staying in what is considered to be one of the most desirable suites in the complex.
Beach Club Port Douglas highlights;
* Oversized suite (one king ) accommodation in Beach Club, Port Douglas
* Ensuite bathroom, bar fridge and crockery drawer allowing for basic self catering in the apartment.
* Electric kettle, sandwich press and capsule coffee machine
* 50m lagoon pool with sandy beach entry
* Ground floor with direct pool views
* Two minute walk to Macrossan Street and beach
* Digital television, DVD, CD, stereo, Austar cable television
* Outdoor terrace with spa bath
* Air conditioned with individual controls
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Free underground parking
* Restaurant, gymnasium & day spa on site
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
Beach Club Port Douglas accommodation
* Perfectly located
* Fantastic facilities
* Amazing pool with its own beach
* Beautiful suite in a prime position
* Centrally located accommodation in Port Douglas
* Full access to all Beach Club Port Douglas facilities
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 06, 2015
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great location & very relaxing (except for kids screaming in the pool) would definitely stay here again