Vintage House Daylesford - Boutique luxury accommodation - sleeps up to 6
Interior Design and Styling by Kali Cavanagh
Rates are based on house and studio for 2 night stays (up to 6 people)
If your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night this will be billed as weekend rates.
For stays of 3 nights or more please contact us for a discounted rate
Trundle beds available to sleep up to 8 people - extra cost applies
*HOUSE HAS AIR CONDITIONING
Firewood is provided for between May and October.
*As seen in Sunday Life Magazine April 2018 / SMH online
*As seen on THE BLOCK 2016.
* Featured in Country Style magazine with photographs by Sharyn Cairns - December 2016
* Featured in INSIDE OUT magazine March 2014 - Vintage House Daylesford was the cover story.
* INSIDE OUT 2016 - Kitchen and bathroom special
* Living etc. (UK magazine) July 2014 edition
Other international design magazines
Channel 9 'Postcards'
Rebecca Judd Loves 'blog'
Up to 6 Guests (house sleeps 4 and studio 2)
Check In : 2:30PM Check Out : 10.30AM
Children Allowed : Yes (contact owner with details)
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 (Garden Studio): 1 x Queen bed
we have 2 trundle beds available - contact us for costs on these to sleep up to 8 people in total
3 Bathrooms - 1 Main bathroom / 2 ensuites
Rates listed here include stayz fees
Heating – Ducted
Fans in rooms
Air Conditioning - Split System in lounge / dining / kitchen area (large system so flows nicely throughout the house)
Air Conditioning- Split System (heating & cooling) in studio
Fireplace – Open log fire in the lounge room
We offer massage / facial packages - contact us for details via email or our site.
Complimentary breakfast goods on arrival for your first mornings stay. This is seasonal but will usually consist of local produce of fresh bread, eggs and organic butter. Coffee, Tea and milk also provided
Pricing at Vintage House Daylesford
Please see our site for any further information needed and detailed pricing for longer stays and weekday bookings
* You will be the only people staying on the property - we don't book to multiple groups - ie if you book the house without the studio then the studio will remain empty
* Long weekends and public holidays (including NYE) 3 nights minimum (or full house rates apply)
* Contact us for discounted rates for 1 bedroom only (2 people max)
* 1 night stays are available during the week from Sun-Thurs only - contact us for pricing
* Bond Deposit - there will be a bond required of $800 for the house only and $1000 for house and studio. Please contact us for more details
* Pets - as much as we love pets, unfortunately with the type of furniture in the house along with the wildlife and gardens it is unsuitable for pets
* The house is available for location hire and photo shoots. Please contact for more details - this is a different pricing structure to normal bookings and all photoshoots and events / dinners etc.. need prior approval
About Vintage House Daylesford
Sitting on almost an acre of land
Walk to Daylesford centre or Hepburn Springs - the cottage sits on the border of both!
Views through to Wombat State Forest and Doctors Gully
Various fruit trees, landscaped side gardens with large outdoor table and fire pit
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! (2 claw foot baths, 1 over sized luxury bath and 3 showers!)
King bed in white room / Queen beds in the grey room and studio.
The house sleeps up to 4 people and the studio sleeps up to 2
Maximum guests = 6 (can sleep up to 8 with trundle beds - need to contact for additional pricing)
Minimum 2 night stays on weekends
Vintage House Daylesford is also available for photo shoots and location hire. Please contact us for these rates. No photoshoots are allowed without prior approval. These are at a different rate.
The house includes:
Antique, vintage, industrial furniture and lighting which has been sourced with love specifically for the house from around the globe with custom made furniture and pieces throughout
Chesterfield sofas and bench seating
Antique cast iron fireplace surround from 1800's France - working open fire
Dining table from an old post office - late 1700's England
Chambers Gas Stove from USA
Vintage Artwork from France and USA
Vintage French linen cushions
Old wooden railway bench seats
2 large bedrooms and a unique garden studio that creates a 3rd bedroom
3 baths - 2 cast iron baths and a large bath with marble top in main bathroom
Balcony with views
Large Lounge room with extra high ceilings and windows with antique doors that open to a balcony
Dining Room - antique table, chairs and chesterfield banquette seating. seats 8-10 people
Central Heating throughout the house
Original floorboards throughout the house and studio
Large landscaped side garden with outdoor table and outhouse with laundry / old church doors
We use Bedouin Societe and IN BED STORE linen in the house! We hope you love it as much as we do. Contact us if you are interested in purchasing any linen. We offer our guests a special rate.