About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
- Private, Peaceful, Spacious open-plan Studio apartment
- Sleeps two comfortably on King Size double bed
- LED TV
- Bed linen and towels supplied on arrival
- Laundromat in Cammeray (5mins). Complementary use of laundry facilities for stays of minimum 7 nights
- Fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster
- Kitchenette with sink & dishwasher (no cooking facilities)
- No children under 12
$90 per night (low season, min 2nt stay)^
$110 per night (high season, min 3nt stay)*
^ $25 per night supplement for 2nt stayz Fri/Sat only
* High Season - 1 Dec to 31 Jan
A $200 security bond is payable with balance payment. This will be refunded within fourteen days of check out.
Easy walking distance to:
- North Sydney, Crows Nest, Cammeray & Neutral Bay
- Cammeray Public Golf Club, Tennis & Croquet.
- North Sydney Lawn Bowls Club
- Luna Park & North Sydney Olympic Pool
- Cremorne Orpheum (cinema)
- Starlight Open Air Cinema (seasonal)
- Stanton Library North Sydney
- North Sydney Oval across the road
- Pubs, bars, nightclubs
- A multitude of restaurants, cafes and outdoor dining
- Weekend noodle and community markets (seasonal)
- Supermarkets, convenience stores and shopping precincts
- Built-in wardrobe
- Spacious studio area allows plenty of space to relax after a day out
- Light & airy, wooden venetians and sun blocker blinds for full privacy
- Buses to City, Chatswood, Mosman, Manly, Nthrn Beaches
- Close to Royal North Shore, NSPvt and Mater Hospitals
- North Sydney or St Leonards Railway Station 20 min walk
- Sydney Harbour Ferry Kirribili Wharf 30 min walk
- Street parking available - unrestricted on one side of the street, 1 hour limited
(daily 8am-8pm, unrestricted 8pm-8am). No off street parking available
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 29, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A convenient location for North Sydney, Cammeray and Neutral Bay
Our third stay at Nick's property. A friendly and thoughtful host. This is an excellent location.
It was lovely to see you again, thank you for your kind words Clive. We hope to see you again on a future visit. Kind regards, Nick
Feels like home
We enjoyed our time at Glenalvon Studio immensely. The location is perfect- so convenient. The space was modern and clean as well as quiet and private. Nick and his wife were polite and helpful while being respectful of our space. The only slight drawback was there is no cooking facilities in the kitchenette, but we used an electric frypan which did the job when we weren't dining out in nearby Cammeray or Crows Nest.
Thank you for your lovely comments Tracey. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the Studio apartment on the ground floor doesn't have cooking facilities (so is a popular choice for shorter stays). The 1-Bedroom apartment upstairs has a full kitchen with gas stove and oven (and is therefore more appropriate for longer stays) but it was unavailable for your stay. Best wishes with your renovations. Kind regards, Nick
Quiet - transport to everywhere!
Spacious, clean, very quiet position. Did not have a car but could get around to everywhere on many buses that pass by. Owner very helpful but gives privacy to guests.
Close to St Leonards Park
Conveniently located for North Sydney, Cammeray, Military Road and Crow's Nest with an eclectic choice of shops, cafes and restaurants all very close by. Excellent transport links to the city, buses from Military Road and Trains from North Sydney. St. Leonards Park straight opposite.
A very light and airy studio and a good price for this area.
The hosts are very friendly and accommodating.
Comfortable, easy, nice area!
We stayed here for 3 nights over the Easter weekend. It's a really spacious studio apartment and the owners are lovely. Really comfortable, clean and quiet. Also really private even though it's part of the main property. We'd never stayed in this area of Sydney before but were really impressed- it's close to the centre but the neighbourhood also has a nice little vibe going on.
Super clean and roomie
The room was very clean and spacious with everything you would need to enjoy either a longer or short stay. The bed was nice and big. The owner was very friendly and accomodating as well. The place was close to some really nice places to eat and was close to public transport. I would definitely recommend this place.