Beachfront house on Copacabana Beach
Large freestanding beach house on 2 levels, sleeping 14-17 guests with uninterrupted magical views of Copacabana and MacMasters beaches and the ocean as far as the eye can see.
The house has a large front deck with panoramic views of the beaches and ocean, with outdoor setting allowing up to 17 people to sit and relax together enjoying the view. There is a further deck on the back with BBQ and outdoor setting for up to 17 persons.
The upper level comprises 2 queen bedrooms with panoramic views of the ocean opening on the balcony, and one twin single bedroom. The lounge with large comfy leather couches looks onto that uninterrupted ocean view, and is equipped with air-conditioning, TV, and DVD player. The adjoining kitchen and dining room also take in the views, containing dishwasher, oven, microwave, large fridge and a very large array of plateware, cookery items and cutlery. In addition, there is another large fridge in a room off the back balcony for drinks storage. There is a bathroom with shower and bath, and a seperate WC.
The lower level has another living area looking onto the beach with couches and TV. There are a further 2 bedrooms on this level, one queen bedroom, and a large bunk room comprising beds for up to 6 persons (2 triple bunks, with a double underneath and single on top). There are a further 3 mattresses for extra guests. There is another bathroom with shower and WC. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the second kitchen area,with another large fridge and a seperate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The large back garden is fully enclosed, and contains further outdoor seating areas and another BBQ and a nice spot to take in the sun.
Copacabana and MacMasters Beaches are ideal for swimming, surfing, jogging, walking, relaxing and fishing. The beach is patrolled from September until end of school holidays in April. There is a rock pool at end of beach which is great for children and snorkelling. The house is located across the road from the surf club which operates a cafe, and there are several other cafes, restaurants and shops a 1 minute walk away.
Please note the following prior to making a booking:
- A $1000 bond will apply depending upon age groups
- There is a minimum night stay requirement of 2 nights except public holiday weekends where a minimum of 3 nights applies, and 4 nights for Easter. The December and January school holiday period have a 7 night stay requirement.
- Guests must supply their own LINEN (being sheets and towels)
- NO PARTIES under any circumstances (this includes Bucks and Hens)
- Schoolies are accepted with a $2000 bond under certain conditions (please contact me to discuss)
Things to do in the area:
- April to September makes the property a perfect spot for whale watching
- Early morning see keen surfers at the famous Copa point
- Walking the beach in the early morning or late afternoon provides a level walk with spectacular ocean views for which Copacabana is famous. Keep following the beach around to the south and you will come to the lagoon where both fishing and kayaking will help you enjoy your day
- A wide selection of beauty & massage therapists available in the area
- Copacabana Beach is a unique little village in that it does not have high-rise or motels/hotels - the perfect place to get away from it all
- Restaurants and cafes are a short flat 200 metres walk and Avoca & Terrigal 5-10 mins north where there is an abundance of restaurants, cafes, stores, pubs, clubs offering versatile cuisine to suit everyone's palate
- HUGE shopping centre at Erina Fair including ice skating rink, movie cinemas, library, restaurants etc
- Bouddhi National Park is only minutes away and offers bushwalking and wildlife for nature enthusiasts
- Tennis courts are also available, located a short walk from the property and can be booked at the local newsagent