|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Situated about one half mile off of the main road on a 12 acre parcel of land is River Bend Cottage - your home away from home. Nestled between the river and the base of the hills in the Boardman River Valley, this cozy cottage is located in as Feng Shui and pristine a place as it gets. Let the sounds of the nearby streams carry your stress away. Feel the rejuvenating energy that only nature can provide, and the peace that comes with being completely surrounded by state forest. When you are ready to venture into downtown Traverse City, it's a leisurely 10-15 minute drive.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• 2 Spacious Living Room Areas
• Gorgeous Fireplace
• Full Kitchen
• Screened-In Walkout Basement
• Large Deck Overlooking the Boardman River
• Private Balcony off of the Master Bedroom
• Laundry Room – Washing Machine & Dryer
• Satellite TV
• Wireless Internet
• Air Conditioning & Heat
• Complete Kitchen - Cooking Utensils, Cookware, & Dishes Provided
• New Appliances – Refrigerator/Freezer, Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, & Microwave
• Filtered Water – Reverse Osmosis
• Bonfire/Campfire (Firewood Provided)
• Picnic Table(s) and Chairs in a Park-like Setting
• Indoor Hot Tub
• Kayaking – (Five Single Kayaks w/ Trailer Available for Rent)
• Hiking – Access to Nature Trails
• Bird Watching
The Boardman River is a scenic river with abundant Trout - a Fisherman's paradise. The serenity of this place is truly mind-settling. It is truly a ''getaway'' but yet very close to Traverse City with all of its amenities.
Me and my friends from college stayed for a weekend at River bend. The location was beautiful, and the cottage was amazing. Everything was very clean and felt cozy. The kitchen was very well stocked with anything we might need, except we couldn't find a toaster. We had plenty of room for all of us, and everyone fell in love with it.
Rob was very good to work with. Responded right away and was very funny. He came over to check that we had enough firewood and everything was working well.
We will all definitely come back. This cottage was beyond all expectations.
We stayed here with our three adult children and their significant others. We were up to do some wine tasting and shopping. So a total of eight of us. It was a beautiful place with plenty of room. Both the owner and manager were very pleasant to work with. We will definitely be back. Perhaps during fishing time so we can catch some of the fish that we saw in the river in front of the house.
Great place to stay. Perfect location.
House design and layout was functional for all activities for old and young. property manager always polite and available. Would you recommend this property to families or small groups alike. property manager always polite and available. Would recommend this property to families or small groups alike
The place was just what we expected and even more. We are hoping to make this an annual event...
I rented this cottage for my husband's 50th birthday. He wanted something secluded and quiet with all the amenities of home. This beautiful place fit the bill. Gorgeous location (you can't beat being RIGHT on the river) and a short 15-20 minutes from Traverse City. The house itself is beautifully decorated, clean and very well-maintained. For the booking, I dealt directly with Evan who answered every email immediately and was very friendly and helpful with tips on places to visit in the area. While we were at the cottage, Rob showed us around the property and was very helpful with whatever we needed. We will certainly be back again!
Located in the beautiful Boardman River Valley just south of Traverse City.
* $2400 - $2900 Per Week or $350 - $425 Per Night (Please refer to calendar for available rental dates)
* Please note that we require a 1 week minimum stay during the months of July & August
* We prefer payment by check or Chase Quick Pay but we do accept payments via PayPal and Credit Cards AX,VI,MC,DS