About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
- We are situated 3 kms from CBD and Beaches on 5 acres at Lot 5 Downes Street.
surrounded by trees and lawn,
- Downstairs House has 3 large bedrooms (1 queen bed),(1 double and 1 single) (the other 3 single beds) very large open area with lounge, fully equipped kitchen/dining. There is 2 double sofa beds in lounge area also. Airconditioned, Tile fire, Sweep Fans, Oil heaters. Bathroom with separate toilet. Games room attached, loads of books, videos and DVD's for your entertainment. There are 2 bbq's 1 gas and 1 woodfire, outdoor settings, Patio and upstairs balcony over looking a lake.
- We have a Tennis Court, Cricket Net, Roadway for kids to ride their bikes and plenty more to enjoy. There is plenty of parking for boats and trailers.
- Lots of different varieties of birds for the bird watcher.
- Perfect getaway during winter or summer for the large families or group stays.
- Please make note there are 2 lakes on the property.
- At this stage we can accommodate 12 people. There is also plenty of room to pitch a
tent or a caravan.
- The lake is a lovely setting for weddings ceremonies.
- The prices vary starting at a base rate of $180 for 4 people + extra $20 per person per night (excluding public and school holidays) Prices starts at $200 for 4 people + extra $20 per person per night (for WA School Holidays and WA Public Holidays. )
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
LaCabane Retreat ( Esperance) is Awesome
Hosts and dogs are friendly and inspiring in everything they want to portray in the property and it got my mind ticking over of how to improve our home so thumbs up here all round hope to stay again sometime soon.
Eddy and Rosa thankyou so much for your comments. Griff is very chuffed. And you are very welcome anytime. Well when we are available. Regards Vicki and Griff
Nice place to relax
Thank you Vicki and Griff for making us feel welcome. Really enjoyed visiting Esperance and staying in your LaCabane. Very relaxing and comfortable with lots of space. Would recommend as a quiet, well equipped and peaceful location. Will be back again.
Thankyou Stuart for your kind words. I am sorry I didn't actually get to meet you. I saw Terry Dunn on Monday in town and he told me that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again. Regards Vicki
We enjoyed our 1 night stay in the property. It is located near the stores and city centre. The house is complete with necessities. At first, Google map directed us to a different location with the address given. Good thing communication with owner is excellent. We were not given keys to the home but we feel safe anyway.
Hi Jean thankyou for your kind words, it goes a long way with other prospective guests. Hope you got to see as much as Esperance with the short stay you had. Regards Vicki
La cabana..best property in Esperance
Enjoyed our stay with our big group, beautiful clean home settled among mature trees and beautiful gardens...feeling refreshed
Hi Edna thankyou so much for your review. Can you tell me why 4 for comfort, was it the sofa beds? Thanks again, hopefully see you next time. Regards Vicki
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here celebrating his birthday.. It is an absolutely lovely place. Would certainly recommend it..
Got the WoW factor
Had the best time and cant thank Vicki and Griff enough for sharing the property with us. if you like peace and tranquility,then this is a must. Everything is provided as far as linen and towels.Highly Recommend it.