About the property
- House3552 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
For added security, this property Sea Vue Grande is only managed in Australia by Brad and Sari Mackay and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts nor request anyone to operate on our behalf.
In accordance with the Holiday Rental Code of Conduct, this property is not a "Party House" and any such activities are strictly prohibited and will result in loss of bond.
This six bedroom architecturally designed modern house was planned to take full advantage of the sweeping ocean and saddleback mountain views from almost every room of the house. It was designed to maximise children friendly outdoor/indoor living with enormous front and rear decks joined by a stylish large internal living area. Overall, the house creates a sense of total relaxation that can be enjoyed by both children and adults with only 200m from town centre and 500m from Werri Beach.
* 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
* Solar Heated Pool
* Ducted Air-conditioning
* Child gates for all access points
* Pool Table in games room
* Up to 10 guests
* Parking on the side street also enables only a couple of steps to the main living area via the pool area
* Kitchen: fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring 6 burner gas hob, large electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, filtered hot/cold water, bar fridge.
* Dining area: table with12 seats
* Lounge area: 2 x 3 seater lounge, 52 inch TV with surround sound stereo that also controls 4 outdoor speakers (2 front and 2 rear) and Blue Ray player
* Rear Deck: 5 x 3 m decked pool, 10 seater wooden table with umbrella, 2 x outdoor speakers, gas BBQ
* Front deck: 10 seater wooden table, Small Coffee table with 2 chairs, 2 x outdoor speakers
* Play Room: Pool Table, 4 seater lounge, 54 inch TV with surround sound stereo and Blue Ray player
* 2 x separate bathrooms. One bathroom has double sink, toilet and shower whilst other bathroom has sink, toilet, shower and bath (the third bathroom is an ensuite to the main bedroom)
1: Master bedroom with kitchenette, 34 inch TV and ensuite. Ocean views with sun lounge and settee in courtyard (can be rented as separate outside holiday seasons)
2: Queen sized bed, ocean views (TV included)
3: Triple bunk bed, ocean views
4: Queen sized bed, ocean views, writing table, (TV included)
5: Single bed
6: Queen sized bed, with TV and Stereo
LINEN AND BATH TOWELS PROVIDED
NO PETS allowed.
NO Parties (in accordance with Kiama Holiday Code of Conduct)
Things to do
Relax on the deck, watching the kids play in the pool or do the following:
* A 2 min walk to the centre of Gerringong and 5-10mins to Werri Beach.
* Werri Beach and 7Mile Beach are great for surfing all year
* Jamberoo Action Park only 20 minutes away. Also visit Minnamurra Rainforest and the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk.
* Local 6km walk from Kiama To Gerringong Coastal Walk
* Gerringong markets third Saturday in the month
* Berry markets first Sunday in the month
* Kiama markets third Sunday in the month
* Local Wineries: Crooked River Winery in Gerringong, Coolangatta Estate Winery near Shoalhaven Heads or Silos Estate Winery just past Berry. All have excellent restaurants
* Gerringong Bowling Club or the Gerroa Boat Fishermen's Club are only a complimentary bus ride away. On the first Friday of the month enjoy a movie at the Gerringong Town Hall
Brad Mackay and Sari Mackay
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, German, Swedish, Finnish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great property, fully equipped with fantastic views!
Perfect location with a Beautiful view
This home is lovely, more than spacious enough for everyone, and has everything you need to not have to leave. That said it is a short walk to the beach, and to the shops and boat beach.
The hosts were excellent in communicating, and gave us a thorough run down of the place prior to our arrival.
Highly recommend Sea Vue Grande, and would love to stay there again soon
What a great property! The house is hug, modern and fantastic to accommodate a large group. It is really good if you have small kids too - child gates, high chairs and a cot were provided. The views are absolutely breath-taking and the property had everything we needed to cater for our group of 15 adults and 3 kids. The hosts were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!
Well equipped house fabulous location with wonderful views. Very spacious n comfortable
We had a wonderful stay at Sea Vue Grande. The house is very comfortable with lots of space. We will be back.