|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Lilypad provides luxury short stay accommodation for couples seeking comfort and relaxation in a country environment. Situated just 4klms from the beautiful township of Bellingen. Lilypad has 2 brand new compact self contained modern cabins set on a tranquil 12 acre property.
Perfect for couples, Lilypad offers you the opportunity to unwind and relax whilst taking in the natural beauty of the countryside. Enjoy a coffee on the deck taking in the views overlooking the lake. Nature abounds with plenty of animal and bird life. Enjoy early morning and afternoon visits by Kookaburras, Blue Wrens, Sacred Kingfisher, Honey Eaters, Whip Birds, Yellow Tail Black Cockatoos and a variety of water birds to name but a few. Why not take a walk around the property and enjoy the gardens and lakes.
In the evening you can soak in a relaxing herbal bath big enough for two, then retire to the comfort of a king size bed adorned with crisp cotton sheets and fluffy pillows.
The cabins are equipped with state of the art smart televisions and blu ray DVD players, WiFi, docking stations and digital radios. In the kitchen you will find a Nespresso Coffee Machine and a variety of loose leaf teas for your selection and enjoyment. You will also find a cocktail set complete with shaker, muddler, glasses and of course a little book of cocktail recipes!
On arrival you will be presented with a breakfast hamper containing freshly baked bread, organic eggs, bacon, home made muesli, milk and condiments. There is a stainless steel gas barbeque on your deck if you choose to cook outdoors.
Bellingen provides quality cafes, award winning restaurants, shopping and local markets. Arts and crafts are also key to Bellingen alongside the natural environment.
Activities you can also enjoy:
* Canoing on the Bellinger River
* Bushwalking in natural wilderness
* Picnic and river swimming in the pristine Never Never Creek
* Drive or cycle around the Promised Land
* Visit the Old Butter Factory and enjoy art and craft in a village style atmosphere
* Play a round of golf in town (9 hole course) or take a trip to nearby Bonville International Golf Course
* Local produce and organic markets are held every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
* Famous vibrant Bellingen community markets are held every 3rd Saturday of the month
* Camp Creative - January
* Readers & Writers Festival - March
* Jazz & Blues Festival - August
* River Festival - November