|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Superb self-catering 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment – sleeps 4. Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca, Spain.
Ideal for relaxation, cycling, beach or golfing holidays.
* Wifi and British TV.
* First floor apartment easy access via lifts or stairs.
* Washing machine, iron, ironing board & hairdryer.
* Air conditioning / heating.
* Allocated car parking space.
* Balcony overlooks swimming pool (2nd pool for guests within the complex).
* Many golf courses close to Playa Flamenca including - www.villamartingolfclub.com/index.php?lang=en
http://www.golfquara.com/ http://www.yourgolftravel.com/la-manga-club-hotel http://www.loromerogolf.com/
* Bike hire http://costablancabikehire.com/
* Commercial centre 10 minute walk with bank, cash point, mini market, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes.
* Beautiful golden beaches 300m away.
* Go karting 5 minute walk.
* Maxx gym 15 minute walk with spin and various other classes daily. http://www.maxxgym.es/
* La Zenia Boulevard http://www.zeniaboulevard.es/gbr/home 20 minute walk boasting designer shops & restaurants.
* Airport transfers from Murcia 20 minutes and Alicante 40 minutes - Owners recommend Taxido.net https://taxido.net/
* Request no smoking within the apartment.
* No pets.
* 28 beaches along the Costa Blanca coastline many flying the European 'blue flag' for excellence including Cala Estaca and Cala Mosca.
* Temperatures range from 16 deg C during the winter months to 35 deg C at peak season. 12 hours of sunshine during the summer months.
* For those lazy days when even a short walk to the beach seems too energetic you can relax around either of the two beautiful pools within the complex and chill out.
* Benefiting from some of the finest golf courses in Europe, the Costa Blanca has an enviable reputation as one of the world’s greatest golfing regions. Three of Spains top courses are on your doorstep - Villa Martin, Las Ramblas and Campoamor with the world famous La Manga Club approximately 40 minutes drive away. Villa Martin is the most established of the three local courses and with its natural contours and well placed bunkers makes it a challenging course for players of all abilities.
* Torrevieja, or 'Old Tower' as it translates is approximately 8 kilometres away (1 hour walk and is well worth a visit - this is a growing and lively summer resort and a sports enthusiast's dream offering a superb selection of sports like sailing, diving, tennis, jet skiing, bowling, football and a gymnasium.
* 4 cities within 1 hours drive - Alicante to the North, Elche to the North West where you can have a great day out at the Rio Safari Park, Murcia to the West and Cartegena to the South.
* A five minute taxi ride away is the area of Cabo Roig where you will find a further stretch of bars, restaurants and night clubs again to suit all tastes.
Wifi and British TV
Perfect for golfers - see links in description.
Ideal for families - plenty of activities within close proximity to keep the children happy.
Cycle paths for miles - http://costablancabikehire.com/
Beautiful beaches for families with lots of sporting activities.
Easy access - 1st floor
Excellent key holding service
Meet and greet on arrival
Really nice clean apartment, close to beach and restaurants etc..
Helen the key holder was very helpful and organized our transfers.
Two fantastic restaurants in the nearby centre are Cellar Door and Rustica.
A lovely bright, clean, fresh, well maintained property in a well located secure complex. The apartment has everything you need and more. I've stayed in other apartments in the complex before but would say this was the best at a great price. Kids had a 'ball' and I was able to see them at all times enjoying the pool while I watched from the balcony.
The key holders were very efficient when needed and the owner prompt with any responses. All round 5 stars :)
The property is well situated about a 10 minute walk to the Playa Flamenca commercial centre, or if the other direction you can visit the restaurants of Punta Prima. The beach is about 20 / 25 minutes stroll so you really are well situated. The apartment is spacious and the complex is well maintained with a very nice pool which you can see from the balcony. Colin's rates are good so if you are on a budget this is an ideal stay... 5 stars from my wife and two daughters, book it, you won't be disappointed.
Stayed in the apartment for 1 week, early April. Weather was much better than anticipated with only 1 day of cloud and no rain.
The apartment was exactly as advertised. Great to have 2 en suite rooms. Kitchen well equipped. Really handy for Lidl and Carre Four. Short walk to bars etc Beach a little disappointing. Pool too cold but it was April. Areas around it lovely and situation of the apartment made it easy to nip up and down. Pool directly under the balcony.
Resort very man made so not a lot of character and lots of building work on-going. Trip to Torrevieja well worth it. No car required.
Resort a bit on the quiet side for teenagers and suspect this would be the case even at the height of the season.
Ate out most evenings and no bad meals. Prices as here but drinks generally cheaper, especially wine.
Probably more atmosphere in the summer.
Chris who looks after the flat was a star, pick up and drop offs, general info and advice. On hand if any problems. Thanks!
Def a good place for a chilled week in the sun. Car would be advised to do a bit of sight seeing if there longer.
An extra fob to get in and out would have been useful as we went our separate ways on ocassion and this caused a few hassles.
In all though, lovely apartment, well serviced by Chris. Nice resort if a little man made. Really was as we expected. Excellent value.
I have just come back from this apartment last week, the apartment is very clean and has everything you need and more, chris the transfer guy was very helpful to us. I would recommend this apartment to people looking for a week away in the sun at a cheap price, i went with my partner and another couple of friends and found the apartment great to suit our needs, it is great place just to chill by the pool in the day and go out at night. we find the commercial centre really handy as it was only 5 mins walk away and was full of great bars and restaurants we ended up going there most nights. There is also a great go-kart centre no more then 5 mins walk away, this is great fun no matter what the age and they have loads to do there fo children. We did find that the main beach was a good walk away but this is because we wanted the beach with bar on and water sports on there is a small one a bit closer. Torreveja is such a great place with fab shopping, good boat trips and a marina, this is only about 12 euros in a taxi. I would consider returning in following years too come if i need a cheap get away again. Bigs thanks to chris and colin x
I have just returned from this appartment with my wife and two children aged 3 and 7. The appatment was very spacious and very clean and it was fully equipped with everything we needed for our stay. The people in the complex were very friendly and helpful and the complex itself was very secure. My children thoroughly enjoyed the 2 swimming pools and there were plenty of shops and bars/restaurants very close by. Overall we had a great time and would definately consider returning in the future.
Many golf courses - http://www.visit-playa-flamenca.com/costa-blanca-golf-map.html The property is located between Punta Prima and La Zenia at Alameda del Mar and close to the popular Playa Flamenca beach and Commercial Centre. Playa Flameca itself is set within Orrihuela Costa (not to be confused with the town of Orrihuela itself). Many of the activities such as go-karting and golf are within easy reach. Playa Flamenca caters for a variety of holidays such as relaxing on one of the many blue flag beaches, golfing at one of the five first class 18 hole golf courses and a summer or winter break with friends or family. The Spanish fishing town of Torreveja is a 15 minute drive away and boasts a marina, street entertainment, waterfront market, numerous bars, restaurants, cafes, bistros and a beautiful church square. Ideal for an evening stroll is the lovely palm lined promenade and harbour board-walk.
Other Activities: Go karting, water park, safari park and quad biking.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$62|
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to secure the booking. The outstanding balance is payable eight weeks prior to arrival. The rates do not include cleaning charges (approx 45 euros) which are payable locally in Spain on arrival. The apartment is available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival with check out time at 10.00am on the day of departure. We will try to be as flexible as possible if later or earlier times are requested at the time of booking.
An airport collection service from Alicante (approximately 80 Euros return) or Murcia (approximately 60 Euros return) can be arranged and is payable locally on arrival. Charges quoted are per car not per person.
There will be a charge for lost/replacement keys which will be payable locally. Any damage or breakages are chargeable and will need to be settled prior to departure.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.