About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Newly renovated, stunning architecturally designed South Coast escape that maximises the magnificent views where country meets the sea is now available for your enjoyment.
This spacious, contemporary and comfortable Hampton-styled house in the New England tradition offers a light-filled environment. The wood-panelled living areas are stylishly appointed to take advantage of the spectacular sea views.
This property is managed by First National Coast & Country Gerringong.
Hamptons Escape has been artistically and thoughtfully appointed to accommodate up to 8 guests, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The upstairs bedroom with Queen-size bed opens onto a Juliet balcony with views of Seven Mile Beach and adjacent is a lounge room with balcony onto the Pacific Ocean.
Downstairs, the master bedroom contains a Queen-size bed, with ensuite fitted with a spa bath. This master room contains bi-fold doors to the oceanfront verandah, opening out onto the Pacific Ocean.
The 3rd bedroom contains a Queen-size bed with French doors opening to a large front verandah, and the 4th bedroom offers two single beds which can also be combined as a King-size bed.
The living room flows to the deck, which steps down to the oceanfront reserve. This area comprises an open plan kitchen living and dining area, which faces out to the sea and the cattle-grazing headland. The kitchen and outdoor barbeque offers an opportunity for the gourmet chef.
The upstairs lounge and deck have sensational 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean and Blackrock Point. Both spaces provide a wonderful viewing point for the whale migration and the frequent sighting of playful dolphin pods.
The front verandah steps down to a lawn and garden. A day bed provides an area for the holiday reader to relax in a tranquil landscaped garden setting.
- Newly renovated, architecturally designed house
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas with 180 degree ocean views
- Open fireplace, gas heating and under floor heating
- Ceiling Fans
- 42" HD LCD TV
- Wi-Fi Internet, CD player, iPod and Bluetooth dock
- Indoor Spa
- Deluxe Linen and Towels with Loccitane products.
- Contemporary well equipped kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances
- Outdoor barbeque
- Nespresso Machine and T2 Teas
- Full Laundry facilities
- Games, CDs, books, DVDs
WHAT TO DO
- Visit local vineyards and wine cellar doors
- Explore or browse the shops in historic Berry, Gerringong and Kangaroo Valley
- Many award winning restaurants and cafes
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Walk the coastal track from Kiama to Gerringong
- Play golf at the beautiful Gerringong Golf Course with spectacular ocean views
- Go surfing, fishing, windsurfing and snorkelling
- Explore the scenic South Coast: Jervis Bay or Marine Park (45-minute drive)
- Explore Minnamurra Falls National Park
- Travel to the Fitzroy Falls, Southern Highlands or Bowral regions
Minimum stay is 2 nights over the weekend or 3 nights midweek. No Sunday arrivals. All bookings during the Christmas School Holidays are in 7 night blocks. No pets allowed.
First National Gerringong
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:30 PM
Check-out: 9:30 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
The perfect weekend escape
What a perfect weekend getaway. We stayed for 3 nights, but would have loved to stay for 3 weeks!! The house is beautifully furnished with a luxurious feel. However....the view.... what an amazing view and play area for the kids. Sitting on the back verandah enjoying the view was just breathtaking. As guests we felt everything had been thought of to make our stay comfortable and memorable. We will definitely be back to stay at this gem in Gerroa.
Just beautiful! Stunning location and house. Hope to return.
Heaven by the sea
From the moment we entered the property we were so impressed! The house is absolutely gorgeous with every small detail considered. The cleaners do a fabulous job preparing the house between guests. So many divine and interesting decorator details. Perfect layout for our group also. Only small suggestion is to update DVD Collection as most cases are empty and those discs that are there don't play as they are cheap copies.
3 days away felt like 3 weeks!!! Love Gerroa and loved staying at Hamptons Hideaway!
Fantastic Family House
House was amazing. Everything was thought of. A great place for a range of ages to enjoy.
Amazing! Pure bliss.
The house and grounds were beautifully kept. Such a perfect holiday home with stunning views.
better than the photos. House was lovely, views were amazing