|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
SITUATION - Enjoying spectacular views of mountain vistas & cliff edges yet within a short stroll to shops, rail, bus
This elevated mountain home is located in a sought-after address and designed to capture the serenity of the Grose Valley by day and the city lights by night. Easily accessible to village shops, golf course and schools.
- Three bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom down with powder room
- Kitchen with gas cooking, range hood and oven, Asko dishwasher
- Superb landscaped gardens with specimen shrubs
- North facing timber deck with sweeping valley views
- Built-in robes in three bedrooms, excellent storage throughout
- Rinnai natural gas heater and ceiling fans
- Freshly painted in 2014 both inside and out with new curtains
- Double garage with remote door and internal access
- Only minutes' drive to town centre, transport and restaurants
- New Fire place installed
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds 1 x Trundle beds
Bedroom 5 - 1 x Double sofa bed
Bathroom 1 - Bath , Shower & Toilet
Bathroom 2 - Separate Toilet and a Shower
Close to some of the best bush walks in the Blue Mountains which include waterfalls and spectacular views.
Also just a 5 min drive to the beautiful Leura mall, golf course, handy to all the major tourist attractions. The Scenic Railway and Cable Car, ride the steepest railway in the Southern Hemisphere, enjoy a drink at the famous Carrington Hotel, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants in Leura, the Zig Zag Railway, Jenolan Caves,
The Three Sisters and peruse many art galleries and souvenir shops.
These are just some of the treats the Mountains have to offer in all four seasons. Be it under a sprinkling of snow, a carpet of Autumn colour, amongst the blossoms of spring or the warm days and cool evenings of Summer.
Blue Mts Grose Valley