The Eden Penthouse is an exclusive luxury apartment in Rainbow Bay apartment, with spacious and stylishly decorated interiors.
Imagine relaxing, drink in hand in your own private solar heated plunge pool on your own private rooftop terrace with 360-degree views from South Stradbroke Island and Surfers Paradise sweeping out far across the ocean, and all the way south to the mighty Tweed River which glistens behind you, and around further to Coolangatta twinkling in the sunshine across from you with the Hinterland looming behind it. When you're ready, get out the private rooftop plunge pool, step out onto the vast rooftop terrace as the sun sets orange and purple over the Hinterland while having a rooftop BBQ as the stars wink through the twilight.
The Eden Penthouse is an exclusive and luxurious apartment within a modern architectural designed building with secure access. It has magnificent ocean views of Rainbow Bay, and is only a 5 minute drive from the Gold Coast airport.
On the lower floor, the lift opens directly into your apartment. You step out and feel like king of the world in your penthouse.
The living spans the length of the balconies and run into another smaller living area set up as a cosy retreat. It has comfy linen lounges with a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel channels. There are electronic opening/closing blinds running the full length of the living area.
The kitchen forms the centrepiece of the penthouse with a large Caesar stone island bench, Miele appliances, ample storage and a butlers pantry with bar fridge that overlooks Rainbow Bay. There is all the cooking utensils you can imagine supplied. The large fridge has ice and filtered water.
Running off this hub is the master king bedroom that overlooks Rainbow Bay and Surfers Paradise. There is a wall mounted flat screen TV to watch while relaxing in the comfy king bed. The electronic opening/closing curtains are a quick and easy way to relax and unwind. The master suite includes a large walk-in robe and luxurious en-suite with a large shower that has a normal shower head and a rainfall shower head.
A private study sits overlooking the amazing Tweed River for the executive types who need to catch up on work while away on holiday.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed plus a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The third bedroom has two single beds. These two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the apartment ensuring privacy from the master king bedroom. The second bathroom has a normal shower head and a rainfall shower head. There is a built in laundry with washing machine and dryer.
There are two powder rooms on either end of the central living area and stairs beside the lift lead to the top floor of the apartment for rooftop entertaining.
Secure underground parking for two cars side by side. Visitors parking is also available.
You will simply forget about the whole world at the Eden Penthouse in picturesque Rainbow Bay!!
- Boutique building facing due north for delightful sunshine all year round
- Spectacular views of Rainbow Bay to Surfers Paradise and beyond
- Private study with views of the beautiful Tweed River
- Exquisitely furnished throughout
- Large master bedroom with wall mounted TV, large walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Second bedroom has queen bed with wall mounted TV
- Third bedroom has two single beds
- Second bathroom has washing machine and clothes dryer
- Linen towels supplied.
- Open plan design with sheltered balcony
- Huge round day bed lounge on front balcony
- Electronic fob entry with direct lift access to the apartment
- Private rooftop solar heated plunge pool with BBQ area for use by Penthouse guests only
- Landscaped gardens with retained eco-friendly irrigation
- Secure basement side by side parking for 2 cars - height restriction 2.15m
Location and Attractions
- One street back from Rainbow Bay Beach
- 1 minute to Rainbow Bay cafes, fish & chips shop, liquor store & convenience store
- 5-10 minutes walk to Coolangatta with boutique shops, cafes restaurants
- Stroll to Twin Towns RSL, Snapper Rocks and Greenmount SLSC
- Beautiful Tweed River and Jack Evans Boat Harbour nearby
- 6 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
No functions, weddings or parties of single girls and/or boys or schoolies.
$500 Security bond with Stayz online direct bookings.
EDEN1001 House Rules
4.1 General requirements
1. a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
2. b) Guests and visitors must comply with all terms and conditions on the Guest Registration Form that was signed upon deposit; and
3. c) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
1. a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy;
2. b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions; and
3. c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
1. a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
2. b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
1. a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
2. b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
1. a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
2. b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: One authorised car is allowed to be parked in the 501 bay area only in the basement. Visitor’s parking is located outside the garage door entry in the basement or you can use available street parking.
4.6 Garbage and recycling
1. a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; and
2. b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Normal household rubbish can be disposed via the rubbish chute on the back balcony. NO GLASS is to be disposed of down the rubbish chute. There is a large dumpster with a yellow lid in the basement for any recycle material.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please ensure you take your swipe with you at all times.
4.8 Swimming pool
a) The swimming pool must NOT be used between the hours of 10.00pm and 7.00am.
b) No glassware is permitted in the pool area.
c) All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the pool area.
4.9 Balcony areas
a) All children must be supervised on the balcony area at all times.
b) Please do not throw any objects over the balcony.
Smoking is not permitted indoors or on the balcony.
Pets are not permitted on the property.
The gas is piped straight to the BBQ. Please ensure that the gas knob is turned off after use. Please do not flip over the side trays until the gas hotplate is cool.
4.13 Damages and breakages
Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.
4.14 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for cleaning, keys, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
Cleaning: The property is to be left in a clean condition on departure day. Any excess cleaning that needs to be done will be charged at a rate of $75 per hour.
Keys: Please leave the keys in the 501 letterbox which is located at the entry gate at 215 Boundary Street. Please ensure you exit the garage first!!
Dishwashing: If there are dishes to be cleaned please turn on the dishwasher before you leave.
Rubbish: Please dispose of all rubbish from the apartment. Normal rubbish via the rubbish chute. Glass and recycle materials to be put in the dumpster with the yellow lid in the basement
4.15 Coming back from the beach
Please shower off any excess sand at the outside shower near the entry at 40 Eden Ave (by the pool area) before you enter the apartment. Also shake beach towels outside before you enter the apartment.
4.16 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone Peter Ginley on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Compliance
1. a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
2. b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.