Holiday year round at this large home located on Warilla Beach. Uninterrupted views of the Beach and Ocean, and of the Illawarra Escarpment. Comfortably sleeping ten people (max 11), this home would be ideal for a holiday for a family wanting to spread out, a large family, an extended family or even two families. Walk to all amenities.
THIS HOUSE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES, BUCK'S/HEN'S NIGHTS, SCHOOLIES ETC.
* Full Ocean Views: watch Swimmers, Flags, Surfers, Dolphins and Whales, or just lay back and feel the Sea-Breeze.
* Large Loungeroom
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Large Kitchen, even has a Breadmaker!
* Dining Room. Dining table comfortably seats 10 people
* 2 Front Verandahs and 1 Rear Verandah
* Master Bedroom: 1 QB with full Ocean Views, watch the sun or moon rise over the water.
* Second Bedroom: 1 S/DB Bunk Bed
(a single bed above a double bunk bed. The single bed has no guard rail so that it is more comfortable for adults to use. Please do not sleep little children on top bunk)
* Third Bedroom: 1 S/DB Bunk Bed (same bed as Second Bedroom)
* Bathroom (Full Bath with separate Shower Cubicle), Toilet
* Large Bath Towels provided. BYO Beach Towels.
* Large Fourth Bedroom: 1 QB, 1 Single Trundle
* Ensuite Shower and Toilet
* Kitchen, dining room, lounge/conference room
* All beds feature "spinal-care" orthopaedic mattresses, trundles have foam mattresses
* Heaters (Winter)
* Electric Blankets on all beds (Winter).
No hidden charges for linen hire or internet.
NOTE: THIS IS A FAMILY HOME. WE DO NOT HIRE OUR HOME FOR SCHOOLIES, HEN'S & BUCK'S PARTIES OR OTHER PARTIES.
NO EXTRA DAY OR NIGHT VISITORS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME OF YOUR STAY.
Warilla Beach is patrolled every day for over six months (Yes, Seven days a week!) from beginning of September School holidays to the end of the April Holidays.
* Beach BBQ and Picnic Areas
* Beach Shower
* Opposite large Grass Reserve
* Walking/Bike track that follows Warilla Beach and continues for many kilometres in both directions
* Easy walk to several Childrens Playgrounds
* Explore islands
* Netted Swimming area in Lake Illawarra that is ideal for children and inexperienced swimmers
* Warilla Beach is a well known local spot for Beginning to Intermediate Surfers, more advanced Surfing within easy walking
* Snorkling in the Lake
* Beach/lake Canoeing
* Beach and Lake Fishing
* Only 90 min drive from Sydney CBD
* Public Transport: Train, Bus and Taxi
* Short drive to Jamberoo Fun Park
Killelea National Park