About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Your own private oasis in the heart of Bright. The Alpine Butler is a stylish, spacious, light-filled retreat in a peaceful cul-de-sac just 100m from the amenities of Bright township. Relax indoors in the luxurious lounge with gas fireplace, cook up a storm in the fully equipped, modern kitchen or enjoy the afternoon sun on the deck while preparing your BBQ dinner. You won't want to leave; we promise!
You'll want for nothing at The Alpine Butler; we've done all the thinking for you...
- Stylish and comfortable lounge with seating for six
- 50 inch plasma screen TV
- DVD player (with a selection of DVDs)
- Pioneer stereo system with iPod/iPhone dock
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities (tea, coffee, milk and sugar)
- Complimentary salt and pepper
- High quality crockery, cutlery and glassware
- High quality frying/saucepans and carving knives
- Delonghi toaster and kettle
- Coffee Machine
- Stainless steel fridge/freezer
- 3 bedrooms - 1 Queen (downstairs), 1 King, 2 King Singles (upstairs)
- Digital clock radios with iPhone dock/charger in each room
- Heaters for the winter months
- Plenty of storage and coat hangers
- Super high thread-count linen (1,200 thread) and cosy 100% wool doonas
- Extra fleece/quilted blankets for the winter months
- 2 modern bathrooms, 1 with spa bath (both with showers)
- Generous indoor/outdoor dining areas
- BBQ (with gas supplied)
- Spacious carport
- Back yard for the kids to play
- Only 100 metres from the town centre and local IGA, making it quick and easy to stock the pantry or grab a coffee/bite to eat at the many local cafes.
Couples can enjoy a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of the city. The Alpine Butler is a cosy retreat perfect for two by using the downstairs bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
Friends and families will enjoy this space with a couples retreat and living downstairs and two extra bedrooms upstairs. The kids will love the spacious back yard (as will the parents!).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Had such a great stay at the Butler. The house was modern and clean, we were two families with young children and it was perfect. So close to everything that bright had to offer from the restaurants shops and the brewery to just popping down to the shop to grabbing our own supplies. Perfect accomodation in such a beautiful little town.
Perfect Property for Bright Getaway!
The Alpine Butler was the perfect base for our family getaway to Bright - the house is modern, clean and well equipped, and is an easy walk to the river, playground, restaurants & shops. We will definitely be back next time we come to Bright!
We enjoyed out stay at the Alpine Butler. Great location, and an even better accommodation.
We definitely rebook.
Very comfortable house. Group of friends enjoyed a relaxing stay.
Fantastic location and atmosphere!
We couldn't have asked more a perfect property to spend time together as a family. The property was stylishly furnished and equipped. No luxury overlooked and we didn't need to take a thing. Amazing location to allow easy access to Bright. Autumn was a great time to visit. Thanks to Krishni and Tony for sharing this gorgeous abode.
Fantastic location and atmosphere!
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect location and property to spend time together as a family during Autumn. Beautifully furnished and equipped. Such easy access to central Bright. Can't recommend Krishni and Tony's property highly enough.