|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Exquisite Country House accommodation and breakfast......... a place to dream.....relax and unwind in sophisticated style and elegant comfort..... escape to the high country this Autumn and Winter.... enjoy frosty mornings....sunny days and the cosy wood fire......the cottage is surrounded by lovely gardens...... so very private...there is no highway noise .
The cottage is EXCLUSIVELY yours to enjoy...YES, you get the whole house whether you are one guest or more. Generous breakfast goodies, flowers, chocolates, Port and a complimentary bottle of wine all included in tariff.
* Gorgeous 1908 lovingly renovated Cottage with......heart.... character......personality
* Original features of French doors,timber lining boards,pressed metal ceilings,fireplace
* Wrap around veranda
* Lovely decor...eclectic mix of vintage, antique and rustic ......with contemporary comforts
* 3 Bedrooms- 2 Queen beds, 1 King Single and 1 Single. Sleeps 6
* 2 Bathrooms- 1 En suite
* Organic toiletries
* Full Kitchen with all cooking equipment, including slow cooker, electric wok , recipe books etc.
* Large Lounge / Dining area
* Flat screen TV/DVD and Ipod dock
* Wood fire, RC /AC, Nobo Panel heaters in bedrooms
* Fully equipped Laundry
* Quality linen and towels
* Electric blankets
* Books, Magazines, DVDs and Games
* Quiet location in large peaceful cold climate garden
* Tennis Court ( Racquets and balls supplied)
* Picnic basket and blanket available
* Off street parking- garage for small cars
* Al fresco outdoor area , BBQ and outdoor setting
* Breakfast provisions: cereals, gourmet porridges, juice,yoghurt, fruit, bread, eggs, bacon, jams
* Gourmet teas, ground coffee, milk, pancake mix and maple syrup
* Pantry basics....SR Flour, Pl Flour, Oil, Vinegar, stock cubes, herbs, Drinking Chocolate
* Espresso Coffee machine, selection of pods
* Freshly baked goodies for afternoon tea on arrival
* Fresh flowers, Port, Chocolates and Biscuits
* Winter ...wood supplied and fire lit for your arrival
* The Folly is a Non -smoking house
* No Highway traffic noise
* Sorry, no pets.
****** The Folly is best suited to those seeking a romantic getaway, perfect for a girls weekend escape or couples wanting to soak up the quirky beauty of the Folly and explore the High Country........
******The Folly is not small child friendly due to all the decorator items that are not for little fingers. ******Children 12 years and over welcome.********
** The Folly has been featured on the Channel 7 SYDNEY WEEKENDER program with Mike Whitney and in the HIGH LIFE DOWNS COUNTRY LIVING magazine.
*********Check out our Facebook page "Tenterfield- Heritage with Style".************
JAN 2017 "An absolutely gorgeous place to stay. All mod cons and generous catering.
THANK YOU !!" .... the Brissie Girls...Eil, Jen , Donna and Beck
JAN 2017 "Wonderful Relaxing time again"....Ann & Graham.... Bundaberg ( Third visit)
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR GUESTS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO KEEP COMING BACK ! !
Fall in love with the beautiful New England High Country ..............
TENTERFIELD and BEYOND
* Ruben & Flax Homewares - beautiful French Provincial style decor.....fabulous shop
* White Cottage .....gorgeous cold climate garden, plants, antiques and vintage finds....
* the Bald Rock climb .... a "must do" experience..........on a clear day you can see forever..................
* Washpool Farm Soaperie .... be intoxicated with the perfume of the soaps
* Margot Rees Antiques and Interiors...antique and imported jewellery/goods from Turkey and home decor
* the Corner Life and Style..... Fabulous fashion, home decor and Cafe
* Sir Henry Parkes Museum complex
* Tenterfield Railway Museum
* Bald Rock National Park
* The famous Tenterfield Saddler
* Kurrajong Downs cellar door
* Artists Collective Gallery
* Centenary Cottage
* National Parks.....Bald Rock, Boonoo Boonoo, Basket Swamp and Girraween
* Ballandean Wineries....too many to list........hop, skip and a jump from Tenterfield
* Washpool Farm Soaperie
* The Corner Life and Style Cafe
* Coco Thai
* Commercial Boutique Hotel ( Wine bar, Cafe & Restaurant for Lunch & Dinner Wed-Sun)
* The Bohemian Tea Room ( Quirky atmosphere - Open all week-ends)
* The Tenterfield Tavern
* Pairin's Thai
* Spice and Cream Patisserie ( Open Friday- Monday )
* Tenterfield Gourmet Pizza
We live next door and can be reached day or night...just wander through the garden to our house.
Restore the senses in a little slice of High Country heaven we enjoy sharing with others......
We look forward to meeting you soon....................
Annie and Pete (the gardener)
Heritage and National Parks
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 18 2017 - Dec 31 2018
2 night minimum stay