South Shores at sunny Normanville has become one of the Fleurieu Peninsula's most desirable holiday destinations, now well-known for its child-safe park and clean, family-friendly environment.
Villa 73 is a fabulous Yellowfin, featuring 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom with ensuite upstairs, with two huge bedrooms downstairs, one of which opens out onto the downstairs deck. Servicing these bedrooms is an enormous bathroom situated between the two.
It's 'open plan living' upstairs with western red cedar cafe bi-folds opening out onto a huge deck just made for entertaining, and overlooking a lawn area and both pools. The Yellowfin has been architecturally designed to maximize both light and air flow. Posing 12 foot ceilings, outstanding finishes, including Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel Smeg Appliances.
Stroll down the South Shores boardwalk to the secluded sandy beaches and crystal blue waters of Normanville. The kids will love spending their summers building sand castles and riding the waves! When you have had enough of the beach relax and enjoy endless hours sun baking by the pool, enjoy a family BBQ, get away from all the hustle & bustle of city living or simply retire to your villa with a glass of wine from one of your favourite local wineries. While you indulge yourselves, the kids are safe and sound exploring the walking paths, native environment and the play areas South Shores provides. There are grassed areas, swings, a sandpit, basketball ring and two swimming pools for the children to play in.
It's just a short walk to the seaside town of Normanville pick up the daily news paper and have a coffee at one of Normanville boutique cafes before leisurely strolling back to South Shores and its numerous but amusing bird life (we even have ducks on the lagoon).
This is the perfect choice for an unforgettable holiday with family or friends.If you haven't yet been to South Shores Normanville, I recommend that you book our amazing property and come to enjoy and see for yourself.
Villa 73 South Shores provides:
* DVD's and board games for in home entertainment and the downstairs rumpus is fitted with bar stools, ottomans and the luxury of a pool table, that would keep every body entertained
* 3 x wall mounted plasma TVs-
* 1 x King bed upstairs with ensuite bath and wall mounted TV.
* Lower level bedroom Queen bed plus single bed *
* 3rd bed room single bed plus Double Trio with wall mounted TV
* 2 x bathrooms + 3rd toilet upstairs
* Generous outdoor dining suite plus large BBQ, upstairs deck.
* Upper and lower decks. Enjoy sitting on upper deck sipping local wines and watching the children swim.
* Fully equipped Smeg stainless steel kitchen
* Smeg dishwasher
* Fully equipped laundry (washer/dryer)
* Covered parking for 2 cars in carport
Activities in the area.
The area provides activities for the whole family.
With beautiful white, sandy beaches, just minutes to links golf course, horse riding, boat ramp, fishing charters, and you can even 'dive the Hobart'.
We are very close to the Sea link to Kangaroo Island, to the Heysen Trail, you could picnic at Deep Creek Conservation Park for spectacular views and to mingle with the native animals. The world's your oyster (and even they are available in Normie)!
Only 1 hours scenic drive from the availability of natural produce and markets along the way.