About the property
- House3078 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Seeing is will be totally enthralled with the house, the garden and the outdoor areas. The view is to die for, and the house is situated on Collingwood Beach, which is perfect for swimming, surfing, sailing and kayaking, flying kites or just lazing in the sun. The beach front walk/cycleway leads you to the cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops of Huskisson - or if you head in the other direction you will arrive at Vincentia Shopping Village
- On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Moona Moona Creek, Children's Playground, Huskisson Beach
- Views: Water views
- Layout: Two story home, Two separate lounge rooms, Multiple outdoor areas, Games room
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Electric Cooktop and Oven, Breakfast bar
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, one with large bath; Additional WC room upstairs
- Heating/cooling: Air conditioning (upstairs/downstairs living areas), Electric heaters; Ceiling fans
- Access/dangers: Floating Staircase (with handrail)
- Parking: Double lock-up garage; additional parking in driveway
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced front and back yards; Large Deck with BBQ and outdoor dining; Landscaped gardens; Outdoor shower
- Pets: None permitted
- Additional features: Pool table, Table tennis, Austar, WiFi
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: (Upstairs) King bed, Ensuite, Walk-in robe, Private sun deck with views
- Bedroom 2: (Downstairs) King bed, Built in robe, Cot for infant
- Bedroom 3: (Downstairs) King bed (can be made up as two Singles, if preferred), Built-in robe
- Bedroom 4: (Downstairs) Queen bed, Built-in robe
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount ("Property fees") followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff (the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate). Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking (where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early). Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive!
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics (and often more!) including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL (fixed line broadband) internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 27, 2018
About Tiffany Atkins
My husband and I run Jervis Bay Rentals, a holiday letting business that specialises in luxury and high quality holiday rentals in the Jervis Bay region. Our company is licenced to provide these services, so you can be sure you're in the best of hands. This is more than just a business, it is a passion and lifestyle choice for us. We love helping people find the perfect holiday house for their time away.
Tiffany Atkins purchased this House in 2010
Why Tiffany Atkins chose Vincentia
Jervis Bay Rentals is a family run business that evolved from managing a single holiday house Tiffany had purchased in 2005 through to servicing the growing demand for well managed high end holiday rentals. This Jervis Bay accommodation business has been running formally since 2010 and is a leader in the luxury holiday rental market of Huskisson, Vincentia, Hyams Beach and the broader Jervis Bay region.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We stayed at Sunrise for a girls weekend and it was fabulous! This house is stunning and the location is perfect. We thought the house looked nice in the photos but it is 1000 times nicer in real life! The view is amazing and we even saw dolphins swimming past in the morning.
Things that we loved about this house:
- Sheridan towels and high quality linens and bedding.
- Beach towels are provided which was great. I haven't seen this done at any other house I've stayed at before.
- All of the bedrooms are beautiful and of equal standard so you don't mind which room you stay in.
- Several nice seating areas inside and outside.
- There are fans and air con.
- Nice furniture and very comfortable lounges.
- Pool table.
- Nice landscaping.
- Lovely bottle of wine as a welcome gift.
- The house is big and spacious.
- Early check in and late check out. There were no guests in the house before us or after us so we were able to check in at 12 midday and check out at 2pm.
We can't wait to come back to this house next year!
Thanks Kathleen, such a lovely review. We'd love to have you back again!
One on the best properties I have stayed in. Our every need was catered for and nothing was too much trouble when we asked for extras, including a cot, highchair and they supplied a baby walker without asking. If you are going to the Jervis Bay area, book this property.
Thanks for your feedback Jeff, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!
Thoroughly enjoyed our time in this gorgeous house. Attention to detail appreciated. The luxury of the surrounds, in and out, made it a great stay regardless of the weather. Location perfect. Can't fault it... AC as an addition for those very hot muggy days may be an option.
Hi Nazareena, Sunrise now has Air-Con!